DS Slippers
  • Register
  • Help

Thread: DS Slippers

Real cars have hydraulics DoubleChevron's Avatar

DS Slippers

Hi Guys,

I finaly got around to scanning the paterns for the DS convertible slippers. They can be found here:

Advertisement

<a href="http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/citroenmegafiles2/" target="_blank">http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/citroenmegafiles2/</a>

They are in the files section.

seeya,
    Shane L.
    'Cit' homepage:
    Citroen Workshop
    Proper cars--
    '85 Series II CX2500 GTi Turbo I
    '63 ID19 http://www.aussiefrogs.com/forum/citro%EBn-forum/90325-best-project-car-you-have-ever-seen.html
    '72 DS21 ie 5spd pallas (last looked at ... about 15years ago)
    '78 GS1220 pallas
    '92 Range Rover Classic ... 5spd manual.

Yay ... No Slugomatics

Modern Junk:
    '07 Poogoe 407 HDi 6spd manual

Yeeeeha ha ha... that is so cool and still in time for winter (not that we really have winter in Queensland) I'll get Mrs GB right onto it.....

Thanks Shane.. now how about the CD's and C5 Video mallet

Cheers
    Chris
    74 D(very Special) >>Rejuvenation Thread<<
    08 C5 X7 HDi very Noir

"Dťesse" Roland Barthes, 'Mythologies', 1957

The Dťesse has all the characteristics of one of those objects fallen from another universe that fed the mania for novelty in the eighteenth century and a similar mania expressed by modern science fiction: the Dťesse is first and foremost the new Nautilus.

(Umberto Eco [Ed], The History of Beauty, Rizzoli, NY, 2004)

Thanks Shane. I've passed the pattern on to my mother in law (maker of the world's best Christmas Pudding amongst other things), so she's got plenty of time before my next birthday!

Cheers

Rod
    Rod's Home Page

Rod's car page

Peugeot 407 SV HDi estate 2008, Peugeot 407 SV Hdi Sedan 2006, Peugeot 406 ST (deadish), Peugeot 307 XSE, - Previously 403s, 404, 504, 505 sLI Wagons, 306 XSi, Renault 12, Citroen DSpecial

UFO
    Shane

That loud crashing sound you just heard was me fainting and hitting the floor! dance

Rod - I hope your MIL doesn't get confused and make the slippers out of Christmas Pudding mix - and besides, Mrs UFO makes the world's best Christmas Pud, and I make the best Christmas Cake. Sorry to disappoint. tongue
    Craig K
    2009 C5 HDi Exclusive

UFO:

Rod - I hope your MIL doesn't get confused and make the slippers out of Christmas Pudding mix - and besides, Mrs UFO makes the world's best Christmas Pud, and I make the best Christmas Cake. Sorry to disappoint. tongue
    OK, UFO, the gloves are off! Lorraine's Christmas pud recipe has been the subject of many fine compliments from many parts of the globe since I published it on the web a couple of years back! You can find it at <a href="http://rodhagen.customer.netspace.net.au/xmaspudding.htm" target="_blank">http://rodhagen.customer.netspace.net.au/xmaspudding.htm</a>

I challenge you to publish the full specifications of your own pretender to its glorious throne!

Which reminds me, I only have another couple of weeks to go before the one currently sitting in the pantry hits the requisite 3 months of ageing! Ah, the joys of Christmas pud in July! Do you have one sitting there waiting for you too? .... (Anyone know what the "smiley" is for maniacal chortling and slavering while contemplating Christmas pud? If so, insert several here)

Cheers

Rod roll_lau

<small>[ 16 July 2003, 05:14 PM: Message edited by: Rod Hagen ]</small>
    Rod's Home Page

Rod's car page

Peugeot 407 SV HDi estate 2008, Peugeot 407 SV Hdi Sedan 2006, Peugeot 406 ST (deadish), Peugeot 307 XSE, - Previously 403s, 404, 504, 505 sLI Wagons, 306 XSi, Renault 12, Citroen DSpecial

UFO
    Too easy Rod. The recipes WERE published several years ago in a cookbook published by the South Coast Branch of the Citroen Car Club of NSW. When I say recipes, I mean the Pud AND the cake.

No we don't have any pudding left as it was SO delicious both of the puds made well before Christmas were consumed by the end of Feb. However I DO have some cake left that is VERY scrummy - should be as it has Glenfiddich in the mix and is also "marinated" with Clare Valley Liquer Verdelho after baking. deal cheers!
    Craig K
    2009 C5 HDi Exclusive

DoubleChevron:
    Hi Guys,

I finaly got around to scanning the paterns for the DS convertible slippers. Shane L.
    Many thanks Shane - wonderful!!!

JohnW
    JohnW

Renault 4CV 1951
    Renault R8 1965
    Renault Scenic 2005 (wife's)
    Renault Scenic 2007 (mine)
    Renault Scenic 2006 (daughter's)
    CitroŽn CX Pallas 1980

National Co-ordinator, Renault 4CV Register of Australia

UFO:

No we don't have any pudding left as it was SO delicious both of the puds made well before Christmas were consumed by the end of Feb.
    What! You don't make them in April on International "Cut and Come Again" Southern Hemisphere Magic Pudding Day! as well! Sacrilege!

wink

Cheers

Rod
    Rod's Home Page

Rod's car page

UFO
    Rod Hagen:
    UFO:

No we don't have any pudding left as it was SO delicious both of the puds made well before Christmas were consumed by the end of Feb.
    What! You don't make them in April on International "Cut and Come Again" Southern Hemisphere Magic Pudding Day! as well! Sacrilege!

wink

Cheers

Rod
    No, we are usually away in April being Cit Nuts.

Another tradition of pudding making I have to forgo! cry
    Craig K
    2009 C5 HDi Exclusive

Thread Information