State Rally Championship at Eastern Creek
  • Register
  • Help
    SW

State Rally Championship at Eastern Creek

Hi

Advertisement

I picked up a pamphlet on the weekend for the SRC at Eastern Creek. I knew Eastern Creek was low on funding but I didnt think it was in that bad a condition!

But seriously, looking through the 53 entries, there are your regulation WRX and Lancers making the bulk of the field but other cars include Protons, XR8s, VR4, Corolla moon , Civics and of all things a bloody VR Commodore???? mallet

There are no Frogs in the field - whats the story? Are there no Peugeot rally cars in NSW?

Scott

The state rally series, is quite tough and competetive. The classes which they run makes it more competetive and more financially feasable to run a Jap or local common car, as parts and work-shops are more common,..
    If it means anythig to you Stuart and Andrew at North Shore Rally Sport, or Esscargo have a Rally GrpA 306 Pug and a GTP 306 car aswell.. the also have a monster 504 Safari car too. Give them a bell if you are trully interested, i think the link is <a href="http://www.esscargo.com.au" target="_blank">www.esscargo.com.au</a> good luck mate. cheers Xq
    ... ptui!

Thread Information