Slack Brisbane Sticker Slappers!
  • Register
  • Help
    UFO

Slack Brisbane Sticker Slappers!

Here I am in Brissy, and have caught up with Greenblood and Mrs Greenblood (a most enjoyable evening we must say! )

Anyway, last night we caught up with some other Citroen friends, Geoff and Narelle Webber. Their daughter, Helen, goes to Uni. In her course at Uni there is a well known Xsara driver. (stick with this)

Anyway, Helen drives a lovely Peugeot 205SI. I noted that it did not have an AF sticker on it. Helen did not know what AF is! (shock horror!)

Advertisement

Helen now has said AF sticker and hopefully will be attaching to the Pug soon.

My question is: Why did I have to do it? You would think that someone who sees a fellow froggy driver a couple of days a week would have sticker slapped her car already!?!?!

Come on Xsara, get with it dude! mallet mallet citroen_

<small>[ 08 May 2003, 01:42 PM: Message edited by: UFO ]</small>
    Craig K
    2009 C5 HDi Exclusive

I think this whole sticker slapping is getting abit serious i didn't know it was my obligation to run around and let everyone know about this website... deal

Why did I have to do it? You would think that someone who sees a fellow froggy driver a couple of days a week would have sticker slapped her car already!?!?!
    you didn't have to do it... you must feel posessed to do such things.

I am sorry i am not living upto my aussiefrogs sticker slapping duties, i didn't know it was mandatory!

1000+ Posts
    Well now you do!

2003 PEUGEOT 206 GTi

Thread Information