Clicking straight to last message of a thread
  • Register
  • Help
    1000+ Posts

Clicking straight to last message of a thread

Hi all,

Ages ago, it was brought up by someone that you could not go straight to the last message of a thread.

I've just discovered by accident that this is not the case! I'm sure others probably already know this, but this post is for the benefit of whoever asked (and I can't find the old post.
    As long as you aren't at the forum 'homepage' this works....

Say you're in the General ChitChat forum where you'd see columns:

Topic Topic Starter Replies Last Post

Take for example the topic 'love the C3...'

Currently the last post is by nJm. If you click on the underlined link in the Last Post column, "Last reply by nJm it will take you straight to the last post!

Happy foruming everyone,
    Derek.

Advertisement

Your a smart one Deka! tongue roll_lau

What would we do without you! cheers!

Ben
    206 1.6 XT Auto China Blue in the house.

Hopefully soon to be C3...or C2.....owner.....maybe.....one day....I hope!!!!!

UFO
    We could start a list.....
    Craig K
    2009 C5 HDi Exclusive

Man I thought everyone knew that mallet

I'm a big fan of Ctrl-End, Ctrl-Home, PgUp and PgDn when browsing, really quick to get around the page.

Mind you, easier if you are using the mouse with your left hand, the your right hand can hover over the cursor control keys...
    '05 Pearl Black Mégane 5-Door LXR(Daily Driver), '75 Trak Yellow R16TSA (Parts Car), '74 Midnight Blue R17TS (Rebuilding), '73 457 Blue R17TL (Parts Car), '72 Alpine White R16TL (Retired), '69 Sunburst Brown R16TS (Awaiting Rebuild), '68 "Appliance White" Europa (Stored)

UFO
    Europa:
    I'm a big fan of Ctrl-End, Ctrl-Home, PgUp and PgDn when browsing, really quick to get around the page.

Mind you, easier if you are using the mouse with your left hand, the your right hand can hover over the cursor control keys...
    I don't think we want to know what your right hand is doing if you are mousing with your left hand eek! That is, assuming you are right handed mallet roll_lau
    Craig K
    2009 C5 HDi Exclusive

I was wondering how long it would take someone to say that. Peugeot owner perchance?

Ah no, I see Citroen - not a lot of difference these days, easy to get confused

<small>[ 13 March 2003, 12:39 PM: Message edited by: Europa ]</small>
    '05 Pearl Black Mégane 5-Door LXR(Daily Driver), '75 Trak Yellow R16TSA (Parts Car), '74 Midnight Blue R17TS (Rebuilding), '73 457 Blue R17TL (Parts Car), '72 Alpine White R16TL (Retired), '69 Sunburst Brown R16TS (Awaiting Rebuild), '68 "Appliance White" Europa (Stored)

I have a different question for the masses.

Is there any way of subscribing to a thread you DID NOT START?

UFO
    Europa:
    I was wondering how long it would take someone to say that. Peugeot owner perchance?

Ah no, I see Citroen - not a lot of difference these days, easy to get confused
    Hmmm, we haven't had a good trout slap around here for a long time! What do you think greenblood, shall we smite him with the mighty fish? mallet
    Craig K
    2009 C5 HDi Exclusive

UFO:
    Hmmm, we haven't had a good trout slap around here for a long time! What do you think greenblood, shall we smite him with the mighty fish? mallet
    Smite away

It was a fair statement, sadly there ain't a lot of difference between the two... frown

Europa:
    UFO:
    Smite away

It was a fair statement, sadly there ain't a lot of difference between the two...
    Phew.. nearly missed this post...........

'GreenBlood takes umbrage and smites Europa with soggy wet trout'

Feel better now wink

Cheers
    Chris
    74 D(very Special) >>Rejuvenation Thread<<
    08 C5 X7 HDi very Noir

"Déesse" Roland Barthes, 'Mythologies', 1957

The Déesse has all the characteristics of one of those objects fallen from another universe that fed the mania for novelty in the eighteenth century and a similar mania expressed by modern science fiction: the Déesse is first and foremost the new Nautilus.

(Umberto Eco [Ed], The History of Beauty, Rizzoli, NY, 2004)

Thread Information