306 s16.....update 2
  • Register
  • Help

306 s16.....update 2

whistle dance peugeot_ head_ban

well....what can i say....the baby is fast asleep in her new garage......i asked my wife if i could sleep with the s16 tonight....she said it was fine ...she expected no less from me.... dance

anyway...this is my first 90s car,....yes the jeep is a 94...but i dont count it as its roots go back to seventies....306 s16 has its nice touches....i like the dimming light after u close the doors....hell even the little tune (if u forget your lights )is cute.....i just love the seats in this car....all class.....then there is the 16 valve...hmmmm.....meeeaavvvvv.....so so sweet...and shee spins up nice and fast....

i bought it at 4.30 (date of birth) this afternoon....and once i parked it infront of my place all i could do was LOOK at it...walk around and admire those sexy lines.....and that sweet 16...the inlet manifold on this thing looks like a work of art...something that should sit inside a glass cabinet.....

tommorow......i ll give it a good bath (i mean wash) and organise some basic servicing....can not wait till the weekend to take it for a nice relaxed spin.....

any way i m happy its all over.....although i think i better give the gti a wash as well....

once the clutch is done on the gti.....it ll be pretty hard choosing: 205 gti OR S16....the little gti is STILL ONE hell of a car....

Advertisement

cheers!

dino

ps...before i forget.....whats the deal with the 306 keys.....i still have a spare that i could not find when i sold my r18gts....anyway....the two keys look identical...including the little rectangular slot at the tip of the key...really bizzare....i haven t tried it yet but they look so similar i would nt be surprised if my r18 key doesn t open the s16....i ll have to try it...

ahh ... another love story

re. the keys:
    Gti keys are tuned to the car (or the other way around I am not sure). So even when you loose the keys simply same cut key still wont start your car. Ignition will be on, but engine wont start.

Ok, now you can leave the PC and go back to the car incase its getting lonely outside (my wireless kit helps me to manage) wink
    1300cc's of jap buzzbox delivered the times below.

EC 1:54.6 , Wakefield 1:13.15 , OP (short) 52.00 , OP GP 1:24.40

Gem
    dino:

tommorow......i ll give it a good bath (i mean wash) and organise some basic servicing....can not wait till the weekend to take it for a nice relaxed spin.....

cheers!

dino
    I can picture it now, nice big spa with you and your S16 in it, some nice almond oil, a little bit of a massage here and there, maybe a nice bottle of champagne on ice next to you.... some Kenny G on the stereo....

wink
    ~ gemma ~
    '95 306 S16
    [MYS16]

Azide tastes nice on my cereal.

Gem:
    I can picture it now, nice big spa with you and your S16 in it, some nice almond oil, a little bit of a massage here and there, maybe a nice bottle of champagne on ice next to you.... some Kenny G on the stereo....
    hey Gem youre a sleaze roll_lau whip :p

and Kenny G?! hahaha thats way funny.

congrats dino... just remember s16s like it wild so give it to her hard and fast dude . she'll want u to keep her peaking at that orgasmic redline.

i need a cigarette.
    current frogs :
    '94 s3 alpine 205GTi

daily ding magnet: '98 1.8 16v citroen xsara

previous frogs:

88 S1 205GTi
    '95 306S16

gimme corners. . .

Kenny G what the do you want your car to fall asleep!!! roll_lau

But wow dino thats what i call a love story, could we call it the "love pug" as oppose to the "love bug"????

But you have quite a dillema having to choose between an s16 & gti. Personally id do all my "Fanging" around in the gti & use the s16 as a little quiet sleeper.

Got any pics of her??? Are you going to give her a name???

purrr-geot:
    Kenny G what the do you want your car to fall asleep!!! roll_lau
    I could suggest Enya

Congrats on the car dino, I think it's no secret that the 306 is a great car to drive. Hopefully see you in a Micra some day too wink roll_lau

Peugeot 307 XS 1.6
    Aussiefrogged in MEL, PER, SYD, BNE & ADL.
    Rendezvous Adelaide 2005

...... ah another owner finds the Lurv on wheels of the S16. well done mate.
    ok, washing tips, the wipers flick back real quick so leave them upside down resting on the screen. The gutter rails, scuttle tray and front damm are notorious for trappin dirt and leaves take care here. The black matt sticky covering on the trailing edge of the window frame peels right off, but thats another story.
    The front cross member can get pretyy dirty, so some degreaser will go along way. Also make sure the sunroof is closed properly too.
    cheers - chris
    ... ptui!

...... ah another owner finds the Lurv on wheels of the S16. well done mate.
    ok, washing tips, the wipers flick back real quick so leave them upside down resting on the screen. The gutter rails, scuttle tray and front damm are notorious for trappin dirt and leaves take care here. The black matt sticky covering on the trailing edge of the window frame peels right off, but thats another story.
    The front cross member can get pretyy dirty, so some degreaser will go along way. Also make sure the sunroof is closed properly too.
    cheers - chris
    ... ptui!

Thread Information