aussiefrogs stickers road test results
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

aussiefrogs stickers road test results

G'day,
    Received a sample of aussiefrogs stickers from GreenBlood yesterday.
    The stickers are of such high quality - like really clear & sharp. I'm most impressed with them
    I've already found a place for one on each vehicle:

The photos above aren't the best. From 10 or so metres away they appear like a French flag. A driver behind would perhaps make out "AUSSIEFROGS".
    They are 35mm X 120mm & stick to the inside of the glass.
    Actually to say impressed is an understatement

Advertisement

Thanks to GreenBlood for creating the stickers & to Phasis for the great artwork

GreenBlood will no doubt let you know more about how to obtain them.

gibgib

I'll have one! let me know when and where they'll be available. Aust Post COD perhaps?

Cheers.
    On the internet, no one knows that you are only wearing a fez.

Hey Greenblood, how much do you want for em, they look really good

Cheers

Ken

1000+ Posts
    I'll have a couple too, if you're producing a batch.

Another thing - in the car park I park at daily, there are 3 Pugs and a Cit, not to mention many I see on my walk to work from the car park. I'm going to copy the logo and print it a few times to stick under the windscreen wipers. The more the merrier..

Cheers

Stuey

2003 PEUGEOT 206 GTi

Sorry for the quality of pic but you get an idea of the size of sticker, I have one on both sides on rear side glass quite discreet , I think that because they are on the inside of glass and not too big, thanks Alan, and we have a great design by phasis (cheers phasis) our stickers are not over the top

Since putting stickers on my car I have noticed a significant improvement in fuel economy, the car seems to run more smoothly and is handling much much better, it's a little early to say but I believe tyre wear is also going to improve

Just looking at ways to get stickers out to members, we have an e-commerce site at work which may be the easy way to gather info, if that gets too hard then maybe a stamped self addressed envelope is the go

Should have all the answers tomorrow.

Hey Stuey, you might need a well worded note as well, if your putting things on peoples cars. I thought of leaving a bunch with the guys that service my car? I agree the more the merrier

More later
    Cheers
    Chris
    74 D(very Special) >>Rejuvenation Thread<<
    08 C5 X7 HDi very Noir

"Déesse" Roland Barthes, 'Mythologies', 1957

The Déesse has all the characteristics of one of those objects fallen from another universe that fed the mania for novelty in the eighteenth century and a similar mania expressed by modern science fiction: the Déesse is first and foremost the new Nautilus.

(Umberto Eco [Ed], The History of Beauty, Rizzoli, NY, 2004)

1000+ Posts
    Greenblood,

Can I come and pick up 3 from you next week?
    E-mail me about it if that suits you,

Derek

Stamped self addressed would be the best way for those not local to Greenblood, but what about payment. Do you want some $$$ for them.

Thanks also to the crowd who like my design. I must say it was just something I plucked up in my spare time at work.

Have fun and I cant wait to get more power from the sticker.
    B to the R to the A from the D
    1994 MX5 Clubman...are you sure it's not French?

1000+ Posts
    Greenblood,

Yeah, I was going to have the logo as a header and a bit of a quick spiel underneath about the site.

Hey Phasis, WE can't expect freebies! You might, though, as payment for the rights to your design...

Cheers

Stuey

2003 PEUGEOT 206 GTi

Real cars have hydraulics DoubleChevron's Avatar
    Hi Guys,

you can put me down for a few stickers as well!.

Sounds great to me, it might not be the image your after me putting them on my dirty tired old cars though

seeya,
    Shane L
    'Cit' homepage:
    Citroen Workshop
    Proper cars--
    '85 Series II CX2500 GTi Turbo I
    '63 ID19 http://www.aussiefrogs.com/forum/citro%EBn-forum/90325-best-project-car-you-have-ever-seen.html
    '72 DS21 ie 5spd pallas (last looked at ... about 15years ago)
    '78 GS1220 pallas
    '92 Range Rover Classic ... 5spd manual.

Yay ... No Slugomatics

Modern Junk:
    '07 Poogoe 407 HDi 6spd manual

This is the little speil I sent to all the clubs (by mail) when the site opened... http://www.aussiefrogs.com/files/aussiefrogs.doc

I too have notice the Berlingo has better performance since adding the stickers. First one went on the windscreen & there was marginal improvement, when the one on the rear glass was attached there was no mistaking the fact.

gibgib,

The rate a couple of them update their websites, chances are they haven't read it yet :p

Alan S
    If it ain't broke, use a 12" shifter.....that usually does the trick!!

Good on ya GB,

I can't wait to get significant improvements in my car's performance, so tell us how to go about getting these stickers.

george :p

Hi all,

Looks like best option to get hold of your Aussiefrogs stickers will be for you to email me for my address, send me a stamped self addressed envelope and I'll pop them in the post, Gibgib has the costs associated with running the site under control so don't need to collect dollars

Shane good to see your in on this, your cars don't look to shabby to me, you know these stickers have been known to improve paintwork and eliminate rust I've only had mine on the D for a week and the paintwork is gleaming

Oh the other thing is a lot of the features of this site are not functional until your car is wearing it's Aussiefrogs sticker

Cheers
    Chris

[ 20 November 2001: Message edited by: GreenBlood ]
    08 C5 X7 HDi very Noir

The Déesse has all the characteristics of one of those objects fallen from another universe that fed the mania for novelty in the eighteenth century and a similar mania expressed by modern science fiction: the Déesse is first and foremost the new Nautilus.

Maybe I'll weaken...

Maybe I'll weaken
    Yep,.. Ray now is sporting a Aussiefrog sticker on his car, be interesting to get feedback on his improved fuel economy

For members in the Canberra area you can contact Ray by e-mail as he has volunteered to help distribute stickers in the area.

Cheers
    Chris
    08 C5 X7 HDi very Noir

I left 10 stickers with Yong Wong @ Autofrance (6 Lambs Rd Artarmon) today if anyone is local to him.
    Let us know if you take the last one

1000+ Posts
    Sheesh gibgib you were a day late! I was there yesterday.. or maybe the day before?

Is your Berlingo the white one with spoked alloys I've seen outside the frog-mechanic (is is Escargo?) on the corner of Lambs Rd there?

Derek

No it isn't that one but yes I saw it where you said today too.
    You may need to visit Mr Wong again

Gibgib,

I'll put a swag in the mail to you tomorrow, to those who have sent addressed envelopes your stickers are in the mail

Cheers
    Chris
    08 C5 X7 HDi very Noir

Ok,
    Damien Gardner has indicated he will put some on the desk at French Connection in Melb so I might on-send him some as it's a good idea
    Thanks GreenBlood

Yeah !!! Way to go,

Received stickers today (thanx Greenblood) BX now up to around estimated 175BHP (subject to rolling road confirmation) fuel economy improved by around 15 - 20% and ABS now working like a dream.
    CX is showing definite improvement although leak in steering rack is still there; will put a second sticker on in the morning and see if that helps.
    Will post a couple of pics as soon as I have a camera home here long enough to do it :p
    Have copped serious amounts of ratshit from certain members of the family - but you get that don't ya??

Alan S
    If it ain't broke, use a 12" shifter.....that usually does the trick!!

The stickers look nice. They seem a little small though ? Still, they do the job.

I got exams coming up this week.. end of year exams and i was thinking i might put one of the stickers on my forehead, and see if it improves my thinking..
    BX TZi '92
    CX 2200 Pallas - Restoration car!

Woo Hoo...got mine too.. Thanks heaps hey Chris :p

Chris
    B to the R to the A from the D
    1994 MX5 Clubman...are you sure it's not French?

Adrian,

Hmm... the stickers seem small...because they are small If they were a little larger they would be bigger than they are now , which as you have observed is in fact small.

I must warn you that these stickers have not been tested under examination conditions, but I'd be thrilled if you put one on your forehead in the name of science :p (on your head be it )

Hey good luck, Alan is depending on you to provide him with the lifestyle to which he'd like to become accustomed

Cheers
    Chris
    08 C5 X7 HDi very Noir

Ohh GreenBlood, why must you pick on the little children of the forum?

I have experienced one problem with the sticker on my forehead. I can't seem to be able to stick them on the inside of my forehead so they read the right way :p

And yes, that is definately the lifestyle Alan would like to be accustomed to

Great job on the stickers, nonetheless!
    BX TZi '92
    CX 2200 Pallas - Restoration car!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread Information