Old out - New in
  • Register
  • Help

Old out - New in

The "Expired Citroens" site which is shown on the Links page of Aussie Frogs is no longer operative. It was attached to the Inside the Web network which closed on the 9th of March.
    It has been replaced with a new Bulletin Board type similar to the old site.
    Whilst the old site was strictly for the "dead in the paddock" type of cars, the new site will also cater for the redeamable ones right up to late models. Anyone wishing to advertise on this board as well as Aussie frogs is quite welcome to do so. If you wish to display a picture of the vehicle, this can be done by linking across to the Yahoo Citroen Site which will be linked at the bottom of the page. Keep an eye on this site as the old one certainly dug up some gems - hope to see you there. Gibgib, do you want to link across?

Alan S

http://members4.boardhost.com/aussiecits4sale/

Advertisement
    If it ain't broke, use a 12" shifter.....that usually does the trick!!

Yep, thanks again Alan

I am doing it now

'tain't all that long ago I can remember seeing a posting from gibgib saying how the board has reached 100 registered members. Well, at 4.00pm today 19th April the counter was showing at 197. Any bookies want to lay odds on us breaking 200 by the end of the week?
    I helped shorten the odds today by e-mailing a guy from the US called Alex who is a Cit enthusiast over ther, owns an SM & is trying to find a BX with US compliance. He popped up on a board in the UK & seems like he would be good value with the perspective of life with a Cit in Yankee-land. Hope we hear from him soon.

Alan S

I reckon we will make it to 200 easy. We had 5 new members today - think that's the most we've had in one go.
    Welcome to, Murat, gecko, penelope_s, Jamesnj, & RAGS.

Long term - 500 members by Mid June
    Whaddayareckon?

Welcome to, Murat, gecko, penelope_s, Jamesnj, & RAGS.

Long term - 500 members by Mid June
    Whaddayareckon?[/B][/QUOTE]

Might be more feasible than you think. If every member tells every 1 1/2 people that drive French cars about it you've got it. Although, the 1/2 people may not be able to contribute all that much.

Alan S

Fellow Frogger!
    Im telling everyone I know who owns a frog mobile about this site, I think it rocks

Thread Information