broken down 504...nice surprise...
  • Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

broken down 504...nice surprise...

coming down, this afternoon, from bachus marsh....
    just at the beginning of west gate bridge...me my wife and my kid find ourselfs in some serious traffic...only two left lanes open and its still very hot..luckily the jeep has pretty decent air con...anyway...i notice an old 504 stopped in the right lane(of the two left lanes still open...
    i drove on...then about 100 down ...i thought (as i looked in the rear mirror)...i have to stop and see if i can help...got into emergency lane (which at this stage is not used)and reversed back...
    as i reversed i tell my wife...."i might be able to help".....anyway ...i stopped ..hazards lights on....crossed the lane ..gave the driver some instructions...(saw the glorious legs) stopped traffic in left lane...pushed car into emergency lane...
    SHE stepped out of the car ...and i thought ...shit i m in trouble... ie(my wife probably thinks i saw the legs from the high driving position)...
    ANYway to cut the short story long...car wasn t starting (no fuel in filter).. i primed the fuel pump (pumped it manually)and soon the car was running and the young lady was HAPPY again....

so ....when u stop to give somebody a helping hand u never know... u might get to see and help a BOND girl...

ps if this girl is anybodys girlfriend,,....OUCH...
    i m married and the wife was watching...so i was on best behaviour....

ps i told her i was a 205 owner....she was imediatelly at ease...

ps if the above mentioned girl uses this forum, i really did stop because it was a PUG....not because of the legs.....although i admit THEY R GREAT LEGS....

Advertisement

cheers...

ANYway to cut the short story long

hehehehhe......Ray indeed....only Dinos mind could be so clouded by the "long" legs to this extent....
    Last edited by dino; 18th January 2006 at 04:19 AM.

UFO
    SO THAT WAS WHO PERVED ON MY GIRLFRIEND WITH THE PRETEXT OF HELPING HER START HER CAR. WAIT TILL I GET MY HANDS ON YOU, YOU....

Seriously though, I was ONLY joking.

It's great when you stop to help someone and get a bonus as well. Of course you would have been on your best behaviour whether your wife was with you or not.

I know it wasn't my girlfriend because I was with her all day yesterday in Sydney. BTW - she's also my wife and lover and many other things. approve :p

Maybe Mrs UFO will respond later re the above?

Congrats on being a gentleman.

Craig K
    2009 C5 HDi Exclusive

[quote/]

"ps if the above mentioned girl uses this forum, i really did stop because it was a PUG....not because of the legs....."

Yeah right!!!! roll_lau roll_lau roll_lau roll_lau roll_lau roll_lau

We won't tell yer wife mallet

Alan S cheers!
    If it ain't broke, use a 12" shifter.....that usually does the trick!!

1000+ Posts
    Did you give her a sticker? roll_lau

Derek

UFO
    DeKa:
    Did you give her a sticker? roll_lau

Derek
    I think he means an AussieFrogs sticker!! eek! roll_lau
    Craig K
    2009 C5 HDi Exclusive

1000+ Posts
    Dino to wife: "Look, there's a broken down five ohhhh-my-god four".

2003 PEUGEOT 206 GTi

Sounds like a pair of fish net stockings might be a good addition to the tool kit eek!

If your stuck on the side of the road pop the bonnet up, sit in the car with a leg clearly visable from the open front door......... then again maybe not, might not get the sort of help you were looking for kisses eek! kisses

I do know of occasions when stockings have been used as temporary fan belts though wink

Cheers
    Chris
    74 D(very Special) >>Rejuvenation Thread<<
    08 C5 X7 HDi very Noir

"Déesse" Roland Barthes, 'Mythologies', 1957

The Déesse has all the characteristics of one of those objects fallen from another universe that fed the mania for novelty in the eighteenth century and a similar mania expressed by modern science fiction: the Déesse is first and foremost the new Nautilus.

(Umberto Eco [Ed], The History of Beauty, Rizzoli, NY, 2004)

1000+ Posts
    UFO:
    think he means an AussieFrogs sticker!! eek! roll_lau
    Craig! whip

BTW: Our C3 was at home, not in Berry

the reason i made this post was because...well..i kind of felt guilty....as i spoke to the young lady, by the side of the freeway...with literally hundreds of eyes on us...i mean her...i could almost hear all the guys whispering :"check that guy out...hheeehheh...he would not have stopped for an old granny..."OR" ...we know why he stopped...hmmm nice legs..."and all the ladies yelling " BASTARD" inside their heads.......

i thought about it later....i wondered how many guys would not have stopped just because she was obviously so sexy....i mean ..this was not a lonely old road ...there were hundreds of cars passing by...

i must also give some credit to this FORUM...it does bring us froggies a little bit closer....

cheers...

ps i would have loved to have given her a STICKER but i havent got one myself yet..... frown

1000+ Posts
    dino!

I'm disgusted :p Send me an e-mail or private message with your address and I'll send you some so you're prepared for next time

Derek.

nJm
    Derek, bring some down with you in Feb. Nearly every day now I go past a house which has 2 504s and a 505 GTi and not one of them has a sticker!
    Nick
    1983 Peugeot 505 GR

"All of its cars from the 1.1 litre 205 through the ugly duckling 309 to the 2.2 litre 505 GTi had a rightness and a righteousness about them that turned every humdrum drive into a journey. Someone, I once wrote, in the bowels of Peugeot understands handling and how a chassis should feel." - Jeremy Clarkson

UFO
    It's good to see some humor is returning to the forum. We have become far to serious of late. So many opportunities for double entendres seem to go wizzing by!

Keep up the good work all. head_ban
    Craig K
    2009 C5 HDi Exclusive

1000+ Posts
    Hey Dino, notice you don't have an avatar. Reckon the 'Beavis' one would suit you after this thread wink

Stu

2003 PEUGEOT 206 GTi

That is quite a good story, good to see there are some gentlemen left in the world.

I always get busted for perving by my girlfriend when shes in the car, but she long ago realised that I was looking at the CARS roll_lau not the women. So she doesn't mind now......
    ...........well too much at least.

504's must attract ummmmm........how to say this PC'ly. Attractive young ladies, as I see quite a few drivng by and stopping where I work and they are mostly young ladies in their first car.

Not that, that is a bad thing. wink

Jono

PS My girlfriends wants a 504 very badly so I can get away with this.............
    1989 BX16Valve

"Resting" 1983 505 STi

It's amazing how many good sorts are out there driving 504's.

There's a VERY cute chick driving around Surry Hills in an immaculate green one, I think she caught me one day checking her out. It was the car, honest!

1000+ Posts
    maquered,

My 17 year old sister drives a white 504. I've heard you like em young too :p

I've seen a girl in a green 504 on Cleveland St before - it was probably her.

You coming on the 12th mate?

Derek.

*chokes*......jeeez word gets around quick

Yeah I hope to be there, I guess I had better post in the thread wink

Dino? Did you go red when you explained that you had to ..."pump it manually..."....mmm
    maybe she did.(wat am i thinking)
    Here in sydney a hot chick comes into my second job on a Pug Scooter, we speak to her and she's really nice and good personally too!lol, she said she wants a 206CC, get that into ya!
    Xq
    ... ptui!

re..."pump it manually"....
    i regreted typing that...hmm...about 2 minutes after i made the original post....but what the heck....
    i knew somebody was going to bring it up......
    anyway...the mechanical fuel pump gizmo with the external handle is a great idea ....do a lot of cars have these or is it just french ingenuity?
    apparently her car had stopped earlier and she had racv come up...guy told ther she had a sticking needle (which i didnt notice...more inuendo) and all she had to do is HIT the side of the carburator with something heavy....
    HMMMM....imagine that (carbys are normally made out of aluminium alloy....thats my assumption anyway)i d hate to see one of those crack in a hot engine bay on a hot day....although there would not have been to much heat or fire created in this case since she was dry as a bone...the carburator, that is....

cheers

Usually a stuck needle and seat will mean that the carby floods... strange RACV man.

I won't enter into the other discussion because...

a. I'm a married man...

b. I'm not a legs man...

c. nothing has been said to imply that the parts I like might have been... err... outstanding.

I found this thread whilst looking for information re 504's and aircon.

quite amusing.

shobbz
    Previous
    2005 407 ST Exec
    1975 504 GL

Ah welcome back Ray>

Well its nice to see the old practice of stopping to help is still operative: even if there are now other reasons than helping a Pug.
    In the film " Gone in 60 secionde" , Elanor was the star attraction, not the lovely legs as in the 504 in discussion.

I still make a habit of it even if I'm driving a dual cab Mazda and as I travel between Bargo and Campbelltown I carry a 20litre water bottle which has been put to good use on numerous times.

Hopefully the 504 powered 404 ute will be up and going soon .

Bon Chance

Not welcome back Ray that post is over 3 years old. Really miss his dry humour on the forum.
    Neil
    '94 405 SRBT

'82 CX 2400 Pallas 5spd

'77 CX 2400 Pallas 4spd manual Import

'76 CX Super

'05 WL Statesman

'92 HZJ80 Landcruiser

yeah i just revived the post.

Hopefully ray will serve his time and be back soon.

shobbz
    Previous
    2005 407 ST Exec
    1975 504 GL

If "ray" is "dino", then a mate was at Mentone Autobarn a few months ago and was flicking through some car posters. "Josh wouldn't like any of those, none of them are french.". Then this guy comes over and goes "do you like french cars?" and he's like 'no, my friend Josh does". Then they somehow got on to the topic of Aussiefrogs "oh, I know DJ-Studd from AF.".

Lol, strange.

-- DJ

Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread Information