how much?
  • Register
  • Help

Thread: how much?

how much?

honestly how much do you think I should ask for my Mi-16 if I sell it?

white,leather, sunroof, alarm etc.
    230,000km
    timing belt and brakes changed at 220k
    15' ROH 5 spoke rims
    Decent condition.

or should I just keep it so I dont go insane only driving a Jackaroo?

Advertisement

nJm
    No frog mobile should be replaced with a 4x4!

Unless it is actually for use in the bush I don't see why most people need them around the town. Of course this topic has been done to death around here so I do apologise in advance if I start it up again!

whoops! blush

But seriously, if the 405 is reliable and you don't mind paying for the insurance and rego for 2 cars why not keep it? 405s are definately getting cheaper now and I can't think of anything else that would be as fun for the money (well, appart from a 205 Mi16 wink )
    dance
    Nick
    1983 Peugeot 505 GR

"All of its cars from the 1.1 litre 205 through the ugly duckling 309 to the 2.2 litre 505 GTi had a rightness and a righteousness about them that turned every humdrum drive into a journey. Someone, I once wrote, in the bowels of Peugeot understands handling and how a chassis should feel." - Jeremy Clarkson

yeah, I need the 4x4 for work. I work for an urban development company called Defin so I do heaps of off road driving that is killing the Mi-16.

I think I will keep it but if I do sell it i reckon with 230ks on the clock I could not expect much more than $8k for it could I ?

The asking price would hinge on the location. You'd get a great deal more than $8000 if you were selling it here in Mackay. I stopped at a dealership the other day and took a base model '89 405 for a spin. Looked like someone poured acid all over the centre stack, 150000km's on the clock, clunky transmission, busted stereo, front power windows only, fab seats (better than my 505's), stone chips everywhere and all for a grand total of $6500! Due mostly to the fact that in the 6 years I've lived here, this is the ONLY peugeot I've ever seen for sale second hand.

If you were a bit closer and if I wasn't in the process of moving (to bundaberg! - hehehe!), i'd certainly be interested at $8k... Someone on the board recently sold theirs for about $12k - take a look in the for sale section.

<small>[ 29 December 2002, 06:36 PM: Message edited by: Liam Wishart ]</small>

Thread Information