8 ball ?_?
  • Register
  • Help

Thread: 8 ball ?_?

8 ball ?_?

Last night at the 12:00 pub closing I heard my alarm go off. I went down to find that I had got a drive by pool ball through my windscreen. Y_Y Maaaaan, am I old or does anyone else see that as completely random and mean act!? anyway, anyone else had this happen 2 them? mean mean mean little kids! serves me right for parking on the street I guess. Gonna cost me $235 to get a newie. I was saving up to get an engine replacement 2 Y_Y Back to the drawing board. Hey, BTW can I ask for a roundabout price on doing an engine transplant for an 8valve and a 16valve? I dont know what it should cost in total including the engine price. I need more zip ^^ and i am mechanically incompetent. i have read everything but I dont understand a thing. Everyone seems to have had a different experiences with the whole thing. Also, is it just me or are the 16v's all but impossible to source? K, hope to hear from you guys in the know. Keep those cars off the street and watch out for the little punx ^^ peass out

Advertisement
    Y^O^Y Banzai

Budding Architect ???? pugrambo's Avatar
    i make it a rule to never park outside a pub at any time of the day or night

you just never know who is going to decide that after a few drinks it either they want to pick on the nearest car or decide to have a brawl and get thrown against your car and put some nice dents in it

or you get people who are staying upstairs in pubs and thinks it's fun to throw out beer bottles and the like
    3 x '78 604 SL

1 x '98 306 GTi6

1 x secret project

1 x '98 406 STDT troop carrier and i don't care if it stinks, i don't sniff it's arse Death by wank tank

1 x '99 406SV 5spd wagon, time to burn more fuel

1 x 1994 605 SV3.0

WTD long range fuel tank for 605

aaah, true. But I wasnt outside a pub. I was at home in bed Y_Y But point taken, cheers ^^!
    Y^O^Y Banzai

Thread Information