my 205gti's family tree...
  • Register
  • Help

my 205gti's family tree...

her names chloe. pretty as ****.

she was originally purchased at City Automobiles in Sydney in 1988 by Simon D.

She was then looked after by a Mr Barratt of Penrith.

She somehow moved down to Victoria and a mr John P. (hence the personal plates) had the pleasure of her company for some time until making room for the baby got in the way .

i have now been the owner of Chloe for several years now.

Advertisement

She has been well looked after and is regularly serviced and her nappies changed regularly.

Of late, she has had a few problems but thats more due to wear and tear than anything else.

thats pretty much it apart from the usual consumables.

if you have a peek at the members gallery, youd find she still looks pretty.

shes still a bit of a tart coz every time someone has a drive she always (yes always) gives them the ride of their lives!

shes still pulling strong even though shes at 260000 kays.

if any of the above mentioned persons see this post, itd be great to hear from you... and thank you for having such impeccable taste head_ban

sincerely yours,

pugjet (reggie)

P.S. have any of you met previous owners of your current car or vice versa? itd be great to read some stories wink
    current frogs :
    '94 s3 alpine 205GTi

daily ding magnet: '98 1.8 16v citroen xsara

previous frogs:

88 S1 205GTi
    '95 306S16

gimme corners. . .

Wow family reunion, should get oprah or ricki lake on to it pugjet!

pugjet:

pugjet (reggie)

P.S. have any of you met previous owners of your current car or vice versa? itd be great to read some stories wink
    Pugjet,.. i met the riginal owner at the SFCD, who after looking at the car for quite a while came up and asked who owned it.
    I was told that the previous owner was quite picky, but that just ins't enough to describe it...
    He'sa mad keen frogger and a confesed rev-head like myself.
    Turns out he had already done loads to the car, little thins we don't see, but it justified the means an was happy to see it the S16 again. Not that it resembles much of its former past anymore...-chris.
    ... ptui!

Our red 205 has the rego GEETI...
    Dad recently traced it back to the original owner who had the registration "GTI" and was also the property of an executive of Peugeot Australia.

He would be disgraced if he knew what a life he had sentenced the car to when he sold it to the second owner... virtually everything you could break was broken..

-- DJ

<small>[ 13 August 2003, 09:52 PM: Message edited by: DJ-Studd ]</small>

I'm still looking for a 1956 Peugeot 403 import which ended up with the NSW rego BFN 688, if anyone happens to have seen it. The first car I can remember the numberplates for! It was a nice , slightly olive, green when we bought it new. I was 4 at the time.

Cheers

Rod

<small>[ 13 August 2003, 05:32 PM: Message edited by: Rod Hagen ]</small>
    Rod's Home Page

Rod's car page

Peugeot 407 SV HDi estate 2008, Peugeot 407 SV Hdi Sedan 2006, Peugeot 406 ST (deadish), Peugeot 307 XSE, - Previously 403s, 404, 504, 505 sLI Wagons, 306 XSi, Renault 12, Citroen DSpecial

DJ-Studd:
    Dad recently traced it back to the original owner who had the registration "GTI" and was also the property of an executive of Peugeot Australia.
    How did your dad go about tracing your car's history? I'd like to find out more about my own car's owners.

Cheers,
    Richard
    - Richard

Now: 405 SRI D70 '93
    - 2.0L manual
    Earlier: 505 GTi Executive '85
    - hence "Silver Exec"...
    25 GTX '86
    - manual conversion

Thread Information