Hello everyone :)
  • Register
  • Help
    Tadpole

Hello everyone :)

Heya all.

Im coming over from the performance forums. I was referred to this site because i am buying a Peugeot 205 GTi in about 6 weeks. I figured i would come here, get to know some people - hopefully go on some cruises early next year and also to acquire some more information on Peugeots.

Advertisement

I Look forward to getting to know some people, and look even more forward to sitting in my Peugeot :p

1000+ Posts
    Hey Daniel!

Welcome to our forums - I hope you enjoy yourself here - everyone is very nice and friendly. Nice choice of car too

Drop in and see us at Granville to pick up a sticker for your car if you like. It's BOUND to improve your car's performance. Have a look at this link: <a href="http://www.aussiefrogs.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=5;t=000218" target="_blank">http://www.aussiefrogs.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=5;t=000218</a>

Otherwise, give us a yell with your address and I'll send you one.

See ya,
    Derek :-)

Welcome daniel!
    Don't paint your car Purple and youll be right, most folk here are into anything froggy (ie french), but pugs have a soft spot for me.
    By the way have you bought a car yet>??? if ya looking we know a certain (PETERT) whos selling his immaculate series3 205 Gti, worth every franc.
    Peter???? still asking $12,500.??
    Either way youl be right.
    Deka's stickers are proven power/look/handling enhancing products.LOL.
    cheers Xqisid

PS, look for the thread about the sydney cruise and of course your more than welcome to come along, it dosn't even HAVE ( although we'd prefer) a frenchi. Hire a Clio for the day, just for posing rights!!lol
    ... ptui!

Tadpole
    Lol mate

That car would be very, but sadly by budget is only $6000, so i will be settling for something alot less immaculate

Bit of a case of champagne tastes on a beer budget for me.

welcome Daniel! Go the pocket rocket!
    - Lincoln

Contribute to the World Community Grid.

Thread Information