Gold Coast Froggies
  • Register
  • Help

Gold Coast Froggies

A while back someone was talking about a Ren/Pug repairer down the gold Coast called Dave.

Advertisement

Can whoever I was discussing this with contact me as I need to get in touch with him due to a family friend down there buying a froggy this week & is looking for a reliable repairer.

I'll be down there in the next few days & would like to make contact with him.
    Name, address & phone number please

Alan S
    If it ain't broke, use a 12" shifter.....that usually does the trick!!

Alan,

See you have found a BX for the friend down the Gold Coast (in the fast lane of Qld). I don't know of Dave and don't have any personal experience of Cit mechanics down there, but do know of Klaus Kelling. Have spoken to him on the phone once about upgrading a CX 4 speed to a 5 speed and received reasonable advice although his price for the parts required was top of the range. I also looked at a BX 16V with 250kkm that he had serviced for a couple of years. The engine was a quiet as a mouse, the injectors were the loudest noise. It ran quite well after the EFI had started to re-map itself (battery was flat when I arrived to test drive it) except for the miss above 6000rpm it developed after a while. Judging from the many receipts with this car, he had obviously kept the maintenance up to date and engine bay looked quite tidy.

Only have a contact telephone number 55274040

Regards

Ken W cheers!

Thread Information