Different angle Test of 206, clio, cooper, vw
  • Register
  • Help

Different angle Test of 206, clio, cooper, vw

<span>Reading my magazine, being the often scoffed at, HOT4's (by some), there is article of a drive test against 206 Gti, Clio Sport, VW Gti and Cooper
    S. The two main things <span class=ResizableText0>considered</span> are <span class=ResizableText0>Performance</span> from out-of-the-box and potential to make it <span class=ResizableText0>better/rice</span> it up a bit. The Clio Sport won with the 206 and Mini equal 2n'd and VW golf last out of he four. THis mag takes a different angle on these cars and what we can do with em, i certanly agree with the Clio winning as it is the best New Hot-Hatch here in aus and fills the Bang-forya-buck very well! but all three cars are very good, The 206 has great all round skills, the MINI has both go and
    show, and most should know that the standard bottom end of the VW Gti is good for over 300Bhp. Next time your at the <span class=ResizableText0>newsagency</span> take two mins to read the article like every onelse. xqisid ps don't bother buying unless you like a bit of ricing on your frog.</span>

<small>[ 01 December 2002, 08:01 PM: Message edited by: xqisid ]</small>

Advertisement
    ... ptui!

Yea I was gonna buy that mag but saw a pretty poor review done on the cars, so I put it back for some other teenage dirt bag to purchase.

Bought a RALPH instead.
    1967 1135 R8 Gordini
    2012 BMW One Series M Coupe

lol.. im getting a subscription to it and others such as MAX and stuff.
    truelots of teen ricers by them but atleast they don't worry about how big "the lugagge space has been comprimised ove style...." when they write an article.
    lol xqisid
    ... ptui!

Thread Information