Remember this?
  • Register
  • Help

Thread: Remember this?

Remember this?

Someone posting how he took his rice cooker in for an oil change & "junior" took it for a lap of the block & promptly wrapped it around a pole? mallet mallet

Check out the link now; I can't find the original posting but I think most will remember it!!

<a href="http://www.boostn247.com/spa200/" target="_blank">http://www.boostn247.com/spa200/</a>

What's the go, does anyone know? Sounds like a big stick's been getting waved. deal deal

Alan S

Advertisement

[Edit] Thick finger syndrome in spelling...

<small>[ 30 July 2003, 01:00 PM: Message edited by: Alan S ]</small>
    If it ain't broke, use a 12" shifter.....that usually does the trick!!

I think the story was that Paul (Who is quite well known within the Sydney performance car scene) doesn't want to risk any problems with the relationship with the dealer.

macquered:
    I think the story was that Paul (Who is quite well known within the Sydney performance car scene) doesn't want to risk any problems with the relationship with the dealer.
    I wouldn't imagine the relationship between him & the dealer would exactly be at an all time high as it is, would they?? deal mallet cry

Not eactly what would come into the category of good customer/dealer relationships and practice roll_lau roll_lau roll_lau

But I know what you mean...thanks. cheers!

Alan S
    If it ain't broke, use a 12" shifter.....that usually does the trick!!

XTC
    Alan S:
    I wouldn't imagine the relationship between him & the dealer would exactly be at an all time high as it is, would they??
    Not eactly what would come into the category of good customer/dealer relationships and practice Alan S
    Regarding dealer "relationship" - how does one replace a car that's not even made anymore ... I wouldn't accept the "fixed" one, the car would NEVER be the same again. The only alternative would be a new 350Z!

I have the original photo's (as do most of you if you trawl your interent cache files) ...

- XTC206 -
    You're not fooling everyone, or did you forget? .......

'02 Peugeot 206 GTi / '07 VW Golf GTI
    Now this is a .sig
    AF'd in PER, MEL, SYD, ADL, CBR

Thread Information