2fast 2b*llsh*t
  • Register
  • Help

Thread: 2fast 2b*llsh*t

2fast 2b*llsh*t

Has anyone watched 2fast 2furious?

Its a crackup, it shows an evo spinning around and going backwards on the freeway doing an odd 200kph roll_lau maybe these new evo's have got 6 reverse gears ....whats with all the gear changes too? after 2 minutes of acceleration down a straight,THEY'RE STILL CHANGING GEARS!!!

They also show how a Plymouth Road Runner (is that what it is?) and a Camaro get beaten by the Evo that does 200kph backwards and a piece of sh!t mitsubishi eclipse on a straight up and straight back tag team race roll_lau

Advertisement

And thats just half the b*llshi*t...i recommend it though, go with a few friends - its a good laugh (good perve too)

Fellow Frogger!
    Course it's a load of bullshit, but with that much money invested in sparkly bits for engines, I wouldn't mind being an actor on the set! Could probably be more convincing! Love the jump at the end - how many coincidences do you have to have?! "ooh, look a jump on the side of the road; ooh look I'm going exactly the right speed; ooh! look! my car jumped about 6 times higher than is physically possible and OOH LOOK my perfect 50/50 weight distribution made the car NOT flip over, PLUS it didn't blow up or ANYTHING nasty!"

Anyway, fun to watch since nothing else has as many cars and sparkly bits these days. Funny though, if R34 was the "latest models" you'd think they could at least have snuck a turbo'd RX8 in there.

haha wasent evena jump.. t'was a pile of chick\en boxes.. lolol

gota love RALLIARTS reversing gearbox.. love it..

the driving wasnt even that good.. roudn that cone when racing those lovly old Muscel cars.. could have been ample time to drift on teh way out.. but no.. overcoection.. over,
    over corectoin.. over over over over over over corection.. oh im straight now.. that was lucky.

Frankly.. Chiti Chiti Bang Bang held more validity and was a far more believable storry paying a better attention to modern physics.. lol

Works: 2003 YV Commodore (That is Cecil to you)
    Playing: R12, SuperPos, thinks It's a race car and Sunny the R12 Lego set.
    Previous: SuperGrumpy fuel spitting 504ti(ish), SuperComfortable 505 STI, SuperDoper carried my groceries Mi16, Choo Choo'd Volvo S40
    Wanted Will hoard 12/15/17 Junk.

"More and more of less and less" - Marina Abramović

hahahaha.

I saw this movie on Friday night. Yeah, loads of over corection in the tag team race thingy around the cones. But what about all the rice!! ahhahahaha I loved it, good for laughs, whats with all the neon underlights matching the paintjob on the cars they are under in the opening race sceene with those 4 cars? ehhehe was cool though. Loads of BS, but that was to be expected, I say if they make a 3rd movie they should really send themselves up wink

I recomend any1 to go see it, some funny driving and lots of BS stunts and really amazing artworks of riced up cars wink
    "Do my eyes deceive me, or is Senna's Lotus sounding rough ?" - Murray Walker
    206XR 1.6ltr - SOLD
    BMW E36 325i Coupe
    73 Porsche 911RS

realy would juct love to see the heroe step up ina bustard dato 1200 ute. with nothing other then an fj20 in its standard form.. with the advantage of not having 400kg of stickers and plastic bolted to it.. oh it would be great !! lol

realy loved those neons under the bonnot tho.. i mean.. that just screams performance.. and all that chrome down there is a great idea.. just dont start your engine however.. lol

And why do they continually underate the mighty RX7's... if that thing had a 1/10 of the money spent on it then as that stupid Skyline.. It woudlhave left him for dead 4 times over..

****en hollywood..

Works: 2003 YV Commodore (That is Cecil to you)
    Playing: R12, SuperPos, thinks It's a race car and Sunny the R12 Lego set.
    Previous: SuperGrumpy fuel spitting 504ti(ish), SuperComfortable 505 STI, SuperDoper carried my groceries Mi16, Choo Choo'd Volvo S40
    Wanted Will hoard 12/15/17 Junk.

"More and more of less and less" - Marina Abramović

I haven't seen the original or the sequel, but I want to see both for a laugh. I suppose I will wait until it comes out on video.
    Pugs Rule!

403, now sold
    404, project
    2010 Mitsubishi i MiEV electric car

The 3rd Fast n'Furios should be feature European stuff wink

How dissapointing were the feature cars, especially that Mitsubishi eclispe (and the graphics disappro )

That Skyline GTR by the way has a reputed 800hp and was built here in Australia....did anyone else find the GTR finding its way through the crowd while 'bleeding' its NOS system repeatedly amusing? roll_lau What a hero....

I think the movie does mock the performance/rice scene quite a bit....how funny was the line 'where did you boys get your cars? from the back of a cereal box?' roll_lau

Strangely me and my mates (Classic V8 enthusiasts) were the only people in the whole cinema that laughed blush approve

Strangely me and my mates (Classic V8 enthusiasts) were the only people in the whole cinema that laughed
    Thats the scariest thing........ People don't get the joke.

THEY THINK ITS REAL!!! roll_lau cry

I had my less than mechanically minded friend asking about what this was and that and that is the greatest.....

Jono
    1989 BX16Valve

"Resting" 1983 505 STi

Saw it, and i hate how the movie is so fake,... unlike every other movie ever made.
    cheers Xq
    ... ptui!

sjl
    Guys I've had enough of all this 2F,2F critisism. In my opinion I believe it was a realistic & epic portrail of a community that is very real and bears a large presence in today's society. It dealt with everyday issues that face late model car enthusiasts such as 'how am I going to build my car so that it can safely jump the Spit Bridge when it opens?' and 'I know this chick likes me but how can I avoid the Columbian drug lord she's tangled up with???'.

So come on guys, enough with the harsh words and let's just enjoy and support the fact that someone went out and spent such a ridiculous amount on money on a film with such a large amount of realism.

hahahahahahahaha peugeot_

<small>[ 23 June 2003, 11:39 AM: Message edited by: sjl ]</small>
    "How do you like them apples?"
    306 Gti6

ditto !

SJL couldnt have put it much better. In response to the new ideas presented in the movie my Swift-205gti-wannabe racer will feature 5 reverse gears and a singular forward gear to help me with laptimes around Wakefield (just you wait XQ ! I will catch you). With additional ideas carried out of the movie I should be able to drop additional weight from my car by removing the springs and shocks and most of the other un-necessary suspension components. The 2f-2f documentary has shown me the light. thank you hollywood.

Can somone point me in the direction of the 20inch rims to improve the rolling ability of the Swift?

till much later. over and out.

wink hehe
    1300cc's of jap buzzbox delivered the times below.

EC 1:54.6 , Wakefield 1:13.15 , OP (short) 52.00 , OP GP 1:24.40

Bagel:
    how many coincidences do you have to have?! "ooh, look a jump on the side of the road; ooh look I'm going exactly the right speed; ooh! look! my car jumped about 6 times higher than is physically possible and OOH LOOK my perfect 50/50 weight distribution made the car NOT flip over, PLUS it didn't blow up or ANYTHING nasty!"
    If you want to see how it really happens...watch Road Trip. Thats how most Rice would end up...crashed'n'burnt
    B to the R to the A from the D
    1994 MX5 Clubman...are you sure it's not French?

I've only seen the first movie, but can anyone explain the part where the floor "falls out" of the car at speed?

I mean, why did that happen? Floor "panels" just fall out of cars when they travel quickly? Did anyone else just laugh out loud at the total inanity of it?

For me, that scene (which I think was towards the end of the movie) just sealed it in my mind as a total waste of good videotape.

As someone else has stated, the scary thing is, people believe it all to be true...
    '05 Pearl Black Mégane 5-Door LXR(Daily Driver), '75 Trak Yellow R16TSA (Parts Car), '74 Midnight Blue R17TS (Rebuilding), '73 457 Blue R17TL (Parts Car), '72 Alpine White R16TL (Retired), '69 Sunburst Brown R16TS (Awaiting Rebuild), '68 "Appliance White" Europa (Stored)

And how their 1/4 mile race in the 1st one lasts about 5 mins?

A 2CV would flog them dance
    B to the R to the A from the D
    1994 MX5 Clubman...are you sure it's not French?

sjl
    That's because the cars were weighed down with so many stickers, pieces of chrome, fake NOS tanks and a whole bunch of useless things. 5 minutes would probably have been one of the most realistic parts about the movie!

Far-fetchedness apart, you have to admit that the Supra and RX-7 (1st movie) looked damn good, and so did the R34 GTR in the second movie.

Not to mention the copious amounts of brea...um talented actresses.
    "How do you like them apples?"
    306 Gti6

I just feel sorry for all those 14-15-16 year olds (and there were lots) that saw the movie. They all must have got their minds screwed by all the the crap. When they get their licence's they'll go out and buy a riced up Mitsubishi Mirage and try to take on V8's... roll_lau not to mention a distorted view on the laws of Physics ("I'll use the embankment to launch myself to the other side... roll_lau )..."better not push it that hard or my footwell will start stripping..." disappro

The fast and the furry dice
    followed by
    2 fast to much furry rice.

"Got 4 minutes to get over here Better put on the neons." How rice! Pissa of a film!

Thread Information