WA drive tomorrow...
  • Register
  • Help

WA drive tomorrow...

Hey fellas, I was wondering if it would be alright for me to rock into the WA 206 drive tomorrow just to have a look at what is being driven around here? I dont know if I can make it, as I am prone to getting lost. Will there be any 205 beans there? Thanx Chris.

Advertisement
    Y^O^Y Banzai

Chris, I'm sure the guys would be happy to have you along. I should be there with my 205 and hopefully another couple of 205's as well

Cheers
    Steve
    Renault Clio F1R27 road car and Supercharged Lotus Elise track car

XTC
    purplepugWA:
    Hey fellas, I was wondering if it would be alright for me to rock into the WA 206 drive tomorrow just to have a look at what is being driven around here? I dont know if I can make it, as I am prone to getting lost. Will there be any 205 beans there? Thanx Chris.
    Thanks for coming guys, hope everyone had a good time ... pictures and a write up will be on 206GTi.net sometime this week ... if you've got any good digital picts please send them to me ... e-mail address is on 206gti.net/wa.

3 x 205GTi - inc a Mi16 and one with a wicked body kit
    3 x 206GTi
    1 x 206cc (2ltr)
    1 x 406 Coupe

+ 1 very quick motor cycle tongue

And caravans doing 40-50kph UNDER the limit and a trail of 8 cars behind them should learn to pull over ! - Otherwise a clean run.

XTC206
    You're not fooling everyone, or did you forget? .......

'02 Peugeot 206 GTi / '07 VW Golf GTI
    Now this is a .sig
    AF'd in PER, MEL, SYD, ADL, CBR

XTC
    WRX2PUG:
    Chris, I'm sure the guys would be happy to have you along. I should be there with my 205 and hopefully another couple of 205's as well
    Cheers
    Steve
    Looking at your 205's today was a "bug(pug) biting" experience ... my fiance now wants one ! You said you know a little about one that is for sale at the moment question (was in Sat's West).

XTC206
    You're not fooling everyone, or did you forget? .......

'02 Peugeot 206 GTi / '07 VW Golf GTI
    Now this is a .sig
    AF'd in PER, MEL, SYD, ADL, CBR

mine is for sale if i can get a reliable "sniff of a smelly rag" car in exchange!! It was great fun, I really enjoyed it. I just wish my machinery was up to standard. it held its ground in the twisties however!! Thanx boys. And yes, I got home in 1 piece!! head_ban I am the smartest man in the world!!
    Y^O^Y Banzai

Hi guys, yep enjoyed the run yesterday, nice roads although next time I'll pump the R-specs up a bit and adjust the shocks. The shocks were set on max hardness and the tyres were 28 psi - I pumped them up to 35 before heading back to Perth and boy what a difference

Guy, I saw the add re the 205GTi in the Sunday times when I got home. I think it's been advertised for quite a while now. I thought I knew who this was but I think I'm confusing it with another 205 owner who is currently putting a GTi6 motor in his. Why don't you give him/her a ring - if you'd like me to pop down to have a test drive with you I'd be happy to do it.

PS - I've still got a 1.9 205 CTi convertible for sale

Cheers
    Steve
    Renault Clio F1R27 road car and Supercharged Lotus Elise track car

Thread Information