Auto France want more Aussie Frogs Stickers!
  • Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Auto France want more Aussie Frogs Stickers!

I stopped off at Auto France - 6 Lambs Rd, Artarmon on my way home from uni today. They were out of stickers and said they hadn't had any for a couple of months. They want more wink so yeah if any1 is able to drop stickers off at Auto France, they would appreciate it.

<small>[ 18 June 2003, 02:42 PM: Message edited by: n b j ]</small>

Advertisement
    "Do my eyes deceive me, or is Senna's Lotus sounding rough ?" - Murray Walker
    206XR 1.6ltr - SOLD
    BMW E36 325i Coupe
    73 Porsche 911RS

1000+ Posts
    okily dokily will do

Couple of months? He had some when I got spark plugs... hang on that was 2 months ago now. OooOoops.

Derek

Thanks mate wink

Will you be at the Greengate tonight?

remember my team name is "MuffShack" come up to our table and ask who's Nathan wink

may see you there, I can't wait to slap this sticker on my pug and wear it loud and proud dance hehehehe

cheers mate cheers!
    206XR 1.6ltr - SOLD
    BMW E36 325i Coupe
    73 Porsche 911RS

Busy little forum today
    Man my inbox was FULL!

DeKa, how's that paper BX going in there at AF (auto france) with AF (aussiefrogs) logos on it?

1000+ Posts
    Auto France now have about 30 or 40 more stickers
    gibgib they were frantically busy when I was there so I didn't talk much. I didn't see the BX anywhere at all, so maybe it's under the counter? question

n b j sorry I didn't make it last night

Derek

Great! I may pick a couple up on Friday wink

dance

n b j sorry I didn't make it last night
    no worries Deka , thanks anyway wink I am yet to see an AF member driving around Bound to soon though...now that I am looking for them, especially since Deka and I most probably drive the same roads so often considering we live in neighbouring suburbs wink
    206XR 1.6ltr - SOLD
    BMW E36 325i Coupe
    73 Porsche 911RS

sjl
    If you guys live around the greengate I might see you guys on the road and vice versa. I'm only new to this group. Drive a nile blue gti-6 rego number SJL. Beep that annoyingly girly horn that Pugs seem to have if you happen to see me!
    "How do you like them apples?"
    306 Gti6

1000+ Posts
    Hi sjl,

Welcome to Aussiefrogs. Not another member who lives close to me! I'm down the west side of Killara. I'm nile blue as well.. well my car is tongue

Girly horn? I thought my XSi's horn is unbelieveably aggressive compared to others I've come across.

Maybe we'll have to compare horns?

Derek

Yeah welcome to Aussie Frogs wink

I will only be living in Gordon though for another week :| then I move to Nth Sydney! I may be easier to spot now, I have a go fast Aussie Frogs sticker on the back windscreen of my 206 wink head_ban I will still try and make it too the greengate every wednesday night though, even after I move

Will look out for you. My friends bag me out about my horn too! they say it sounds like a horn from the Noddy cartoon! hehehe 206's (and obviously so do 306's) have noddy horns wink
    206XR 1.6ltr - SOLD
    BMW E36 325i Coupe
    73 Porsche 911RS

sjl
    I don't actually live in Killara, I live in Westleigh but my g/f lives on wattle street although not for much longer (moving to lindfield) and I'm basically part of the furniture there so my pug is always parked outside.

I always feel damn stupid honking the horn, especially if it's to abuse another driver (usually driving a camry). Plus you have to actually concentrate to find the horn and can't just slam the steering wheel.

I haven't got any stickers on it, am a bit hesitant about sticking stuff all over my little baby.

Nile blue is the dark one right?

<small>[ 24 June 2003, 09:25 AM: Message edited by: sjl ]</small>
    306 Gti6

1000+ Posts
    This is Nile Blue:
    <a href="http://www.aussiefrogs.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=001068" target="_blank">http://www.aussiefrogs.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=001068</a>

Scroll half way down the page for decent pictures.

sjl,
    The stickers are only 10cm x 2.5cm so they don't exactly stand out much. We kept them small and discrete with exactly your thoughts in mind

I'll leave a sticker under your wiper if I see you in Wattle St.

Give me a beep if you see me.
    Derek

Noddy horns, that's a nice way to describe it

I remember when I had the 206, the horn reminded me of that "meep meep" that the Road Runner does in the cartoons

Peugeot 307 XS 1.6
    Aussiefrogged in MEL, PER, SYD, BNE & ADL.
    Rendezvous Adelaide 2005

Are you saying then that your 307 doesn't have a noddy horn?
    206XR 1.6ltr - SOLD
    BMW E36 325i Coupe
    73 Porsche 911RS

1000+ Posts
    My 306 definately doesn't have a noddy horn. It's bloody loud! My old 306XR had a noddy horn.

Derek

Both my 306's appeared to have the same horn. Not Noddy, but not authorative or anything.

The 307 has a much better dual tone thingie, except I keep pressing the indicator stalk. They've moved it to the steering wheel.

Actually, that's pretty scary that I have done about 50 kms in the car and used the horn twice...once to get the toll operator twit to open the boomgate and once because I was trying to see if it handled like a 306 at a roundabout when an old lady cut infront of me. How rude.

My sister just bashes the 306 steering wheel, which is hilarious to watch.

I'll leave a sticker under your wiper if I see you in Wattle St.

I drove down wattle street Killara today, infact I often drive down it! I will look out for you wink although I only got less then a week now to keep an eye out before I move wink hehehe

If I see your car before DeKa does, I will put a sticker under your wiper. They are nice and small and discreet, I picked a couple up the other day and was surpised at how small and neat they were.
    206XR 1.6ltr - SOLD
    BMW E36 325i Coupe
    73 Porsche 911RS

UFO
    DeKa:

Maybe we'll have to compare horns?

Derek
    Did you really say that? eek! mallet moon
    Craig K
    2009 C5 HDi Exclusive

The 307 doesn't really have a blokey horn - the best horn we had was on our old Volvo 240 - sounded like it belonged on a ship But it doesn't sound as "meep meep" as the 206's.

I don't really use the horn much anyway, probably about twice in just over a year with this car.

I have to say putting the horn on the steering wheel boss is much better than the stalk. I'm sure the weirdo "It's got to be different because it's French for the sake of being different" stalwarts will lament the passing of the horn being located on the stalk, but I say good riddance. I think it's quite intuitive to put it on the steering wheel hub, when you do need to use the horn, I believe belting the steering wheel hub is a more natural action, than pressing this little dainty tiny button on the end of a stalk.

Often people use the horn when they're angry. Belting the steering wheel hub is just part of that. You can't slam a stalk

Just remember, I rarely use the horn - it's just an observation. I'm calm

Peugeot 307 XS 1.6
    Aussiefrogged in MEL, PER, SYD, BNE & ADL.
    Rendezvous Adelaide 2005

XTC
    Sticker slapped a 405, 307 and R19 today ... each day walking through the carpark new victims are at hand - just gotta remember which ones

XTC206
    You're not fooling everyone, or did you forget? .......

'02 Peugeot 206 GTi / '07 VW Golf GTI
    Now this is a .sig
    AF'd in PER, MEL, SYD, ADL, CBR

hahaha I only have 2 stickers, but yesterday I could have slapped three 205 GTi's all parked in the Broadway carpark (where I park to goto uni) and they were all within a few meters of each other. one was a very nicely kept blue one with the numbver plate "ALT-IQ" had been lowered, think it had 15" Alloys, and some fog lamps, looked nice. I was going to slap one of stickers on it one my outa the carpark, but I arrived at my car to find it had a flat tyre so I forgot about the sticker. lol
    206XR 1.6ltr - SOLD
    BMW E36 325i Coupe
    73 Porsche 911RS

sjl
    Hey NBJ,

I'll be in Killara tonight. G/F is sick so I gotta look after her. Had to happen on State of Origin night... frown
    306 Gti6

hehehhe oh well can't you curl up on the lounge and watch it with her? hehehe

I gotta go to a mates house tonight before the game, will be driving home by Wattle street, if your car is parked on the street I will place an AF sticker under your wiper wink
    206XR 1.6ltr - SOLD
    BMW E36 325i Coupe
    73 Porsche 911RS

sjl wrote: I'll be in Killara tonight. G/F is sick so I gotta look after her. Had to happen on State of Origin night...
    Mate i was driving down the street and as I came around the dogleg corner I saw a blue 306Gti parked up on the grass, saw the sjl wink You now have an AF sticker placed under your front wiper wink
    dance
    206XR 1.6ltr - SOLD
    BMW E36 325i Coupe
    73 Porsche 911RS

sjl
    [quote]n b j:
    You now have an AF sticker placed under your front wiper wink
    dance
    Thanks mate. Think I'll stick it on the windscreen.
    306 Gti6

Real cars have hydraulics DoubleChevron's Avatar
    Hi Guys,

were back to comparing 'horns' are we :p The BX's horn is so woeful I refuse to use it (seriously, it's an embarasment). Much better to hang out the window and express verbally your feelings mallet

The CX horns are brilliant, very authoritive beep, closely followed by extremely strident air horns. What do you mean Camry drivers It's all the SFB middle aged women in 4wd's that's the problem. They really glare at you for blowing the air horns at them when they pull out in front of you & fail to give way ... I always aim for there drivers door and hit both sides of the dash (ie: high beam/driving lights flasher & air horns). That wakes some of 'em up, but most are off in there own world... There are indestructable when they drive 3tonne trucks you know mallet mallet

seeya,
    Shane L.
    'Cit' homepage:
    Citroen Workshop
    Proper cars--
    '85 Series II CX2500 GTi Turbo I
    '63 ID19 http://www.aussiefrogs.com/forum/citro%EBn-forum/90325-best-project-car-you-have-ever-seen.html
    '72 DS21 ie 5spd pallas (last looked at ... about 15years ago)
    '78 GS1220 pallas
    '92 Range Rover Classic ... 5spd manual.

Yay ... No Slugomatics

Modern Junk:
    '07 Poogoe 407 HDi 6spd manual

Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread Information