1year on AF
  • Register
  • Help

Thread: 1year on AF

1year on AF

well its been one year now that i`ve been on aussiefrogs i first found out about it by chri`s16 who work at the same place as me and we talking about cars and told me about this really good site for froggy cars,i must say that over the last year i`ve been on 3 cruises,out for dinner once,got my wheels off here,help with my car if somethings wrong, and the people that i`ve meet of here are

deka,nbj,mr206,parry,gti124,tekkie,myt205,2pugs,be nnymarsh,pug309,ufo,danielsydney,stone,macquered,a shleyt,billtran,my 4,brad, and davemcbean, and i hope that i meet many more

thank you all so much for the last year hope theres more cruises and happy times with you all cheers! cheers! cheers! cheers!

Advertisement
    97`black 306 style sold JFN 306
    04 Black 206 GTI 180 JFN 180 FOR SALE
    I HATE V8 LANDCRUISERS

WEST TIGERS= PREMIERS 05

oh i forgot one thing i aslo sold my reums muffler that i try to sell for 6moths that i forgot who i sold it to question question question
    97`black 306 style sold JFN 306
    04 Black 206 GTI 180 JFN 180 FOR SALE
    I HATE V8 LANDCRUISERS

WEST TIGERS= PREMIERS 05

nice to meet you too mate

I wish I had discovered this place about a year or more ago when my car was surging badly for about 3 months straight, it felt like water in the fuel tank? who knows? nobody could tell me, not even the servie center who said the ECU says nothing is wrong! go home...!

anyway cars running beautifully and I look forward to seeing you again soon and meeting some other AFers on the next Sydney cruise

Am yet to meet SJL even though I placed a sticker on his car. And Mr206 has to show of his car too on the next cruise, will a lot more AFers soon
    "Do my eyes deceive me, or is Senna's Lotus sounding rough ?" - Murray Walker
    206XR 1.6ltr - SOLD
    BMW E36 325i Coupe
    73 Porsche 911RS

I only found the site in March. I wish I had found it a lot sooner.
    Pugs Rule!

403, now sold
    404, project
    2010 Mitsubishi i MiEV electric car

I heard about the site from Auto france in Artarmon.I was there getting parts and this guy was talking to another guy about a car he saw on there?
    So I tapped him on the shoulder and asked what he was talking about. He said "youve gotta get on there mate its tops"?
    I thought "ok then". . I then registered and then the rest is history. Its a great site. I think our brochures as well as the relevent club details should be sold with the new cars too... approve

n b j:
    And Mr206 has to show of his car too on the next cruise, will a lot more AFers soon
    cant wait to see the exhaust on ur car too mate
    2002 China Blue Peugeot XT
    Canberra Raiders #1 Season Ticket Holder

Thread Information