I went to get an Aussie Frogs Sticker
  • Register
  • Help

I went to get an Aussie Frogs Sticker

Popped in on my way home from work yesterday at around 4pm or just beofore to Auto France - 6 Lambs Rd, Artarmon (NSW). They were closed, I knocked several times and no answer, the place looked pretty locked up.

Luckily I also had to pop into the peugeot center just 300 meters away and pick myself up an indicator lamp for my 206, so the trip wasn't for nothing.

Has any1 ever got a sticker from Auto France in Artarmon or know when they open, etc...?

thanks wink

Advertisement
    "Do my eyes deceive me, or is Senna's Lotus sounding rough ?" - Murray Walker
    206XR 1.6ltr - SOLD
    BMW E36 325i Coupe
    73 Porsche 911RS

UFO
    I was there Wednesday at around 3.30 and they were open. Yongy does most of his business over the phone and I think it gets pretty quiet by 4ish so he does what an owner can do - shuts shop and goes home!

I reckon 4pm on Friday would be deadly quiet. Pretty sure I saw some AF stickers there though.
    Craig K
    2009 C5 HDi Exclusive

I was told by the guy at Fiatorque that that guys name was "wongy"......Have i been given a bum steer?

UFO
    Yongy or Wongy, seems to answer to both. He's a nice guy anyway!
    Craig K
    2009 C5 HDi Exclusive

DeKa:

Sure mate, Wednesday works for me. I will be at the Greengate from 8pm till it closes. I am a blonde slimish guy who sits at a table with drunken guys and girls and our trivia team name is "Muff Shack". We are the ones who *only* buy jugs. hehehe Also most of the people at our table are in their early 20's and for some reason almost all of them wear leather jackets.

If you can't find me, Ask the guy who is on the stage (that hosts trivia) which group are muffshak and which one Nathan (me) is...he will know wink

cheers! peugeot_
    206XR 1.6ltr - SOLD
    BMW E36 325i Coupe
    73 Porsche 911RS

UFO WROTE:
    I reckon 4pm on Friday would be deadly quiet. Pretty sure I saw some AF stickers there though.
    Thanks mate wink I think I may be getting a sticker anyway on Wednesday night from Deka
    206XR 1.6ltr - SOLD
    BMW E36 325i Coupe
    73 Porsche 911RS

if anyone wants a sticker i`m hurstville ,i`ve been putting alot of stickers on cars in the city especially in car parks wink ,aslo last week i saw a 206 gti with the number plate wrc206 does anyone own that car here,and theirs a hot girl eek! :p in are black 206gti i saw 2night and her friends were nice aswell eek! :p ,i be look out for her
    97`black 306 style sold JFN 306
    04 Black 206 GTI 180 JFN 180 FOR SALE
    I HATE V8 LANDCRUISERS

WEST TIGERS= PREMIERS 05

jfn306:
    last week i saw a 206 gti with the number plate wrc206 does anyone own that car here
    i seen that car around...and a few weeks ago i saw that numberplate for sale for $3000 eek!
    2002 China Blue Peugeot XT
    Canberra Raiders #1 Season Ticket Holder

I've seen wrc206 around a bit too, seems to drive ryde road and homebush bay drive a bit.

There are actually quiet a few 206gti's, normal 206's and 307's that do that run during the day! eek! None with AF stickers though, and i can never get them to them

Ben
    206 1.6 XT Auto China Blue in the house.

Hopefully soon to be C3...or C2.....owner.....maybe.....one day....I hope!!!!!

Fellow Frogger!
    Sure mate, Wednesday works for me. I will be at the Greengate from 8pm till it closes. I am a blonde slimish guy who sits at a table with drunken guys and girls and our trivia team name is "Muff Shack". We are the ones who *only* buy jugs. hehehe Also most of the people at our table are in their early 20's and for some reason almost all of them wear leather jackets.
    Nathan .... sensational, muff shack and jugs ... sound's like heaven.

If any of you guys see me around "toot" sorrento green 205 with rego "00-3231"

cheers!
    ashleyt

--------
    1993 205GTI Sorrento Green
    1990 205GTI Red - Track Car ("431")

EC:2:02.18, WP:1:16.07, OP 54.27, OPGP 1:28.83, Huntley 32.34

Thread Information