Cottesloe Pug!
  • Register
  • Help

Thread: Cottesloe Pug!

Cottesloe Pug!

Saw my first 205 bean for 2 months!! it was wonderful, The first one I have seen in Perth since I got here, and a fiiiine lookin Piece of machinery it was too! the interior was done beautifully. Get in touch about where I can source a new lot of carpet (hopefully in Purple^^) wanna trade cars?
    N E way my li'l bukket de bolts will be arriving on Monday or Tuesday on the train! Yay yay Y^_^Y Hope to catch you around out there, ^O^ maybe even (dare I say it) at a set of lights
    (^-^)Y I'll get my little 2 snail 5 on the job!! Vroom vroom~!

Advertisement
    Y^O^Y Banzai

XTC
    purplepugWA:
    Saw my first 205 bean for 2 months!! it was wonderful, The first one I have seen in Perth since I got here, and a fiiiine lookin Piece of machinery it was too! the interior was done beautifully. Get in touch about where I can source a new lot of carpet (hopefully in Purple^^) wanna trade cars?
    N E way my li'l bukket de bolts will be arriving on Monday or Tuesday on the train! Yay yay Y^_^Y Hope to catch you around out there, ^O^ maybe even (dare I say it) at a set of lights
    (^-^)Y I'll get my little 2 snail 5 on the job!! Vroom vroom~!
    You might get to see a few more 205's, 206's, cc's, 306's and maybe a 406 Coupe if you're free on Sunday 4th May in Perth ... Check out <a href="http://206gti.net/wa/" target="_blank">WA Pugs</a>

XTC206
    You're not fooling everyone, or did you forget? .......

'02 Peugeot 206 GTi / '07 VW Golf GTI
    Now this is a .sig
    AF'd in PER, MEL, SYD, ADL, CBR

Thread Information