new member saying hello
  • Register
  • Help

new member saying hello

hello
    i am a new member
    have been surfing around here for a little while so i thought i would introduce myself

i have a 1980 model imported 604 with weber conversion and electronic ignition with blue leather interior and blue dash and plastic bits

Advertisement
    We all know frogs go La De Da De Da

1000+ Posts
    Hello missrambo,

Welcome to Aussiefrogs! Does your 604 have a sticker?

You wouldn't happen to be related to the honourable pugrambo would you? approve

Derek.

Welcome.... now if yourself and kind mr Pugrambo are related, please fill us in on what the 'rambo' is all about.
    cheers Xq

ps if rambo is part of your name or etc. my many froggi apologies.
    ... ptui!

Miss pugrambo welcome to aussiefrogs,I have not had much to do with P604 but i know they are a great car.
    Is it auto or manual?
    Hope you get lots of information about your car here. There are heaps of people that know about Peugeot on here so you should have fun.
    take care... cheers!

Hello and welcome. I have a 604 as well, but I am trying to sell it. Nobody wants it yet.
    They are a lovely car to drive, and I think they have an understated elegance.
    I would love to see a blue interior, as I understand they are fairly rare. Mine is the ubiquitious brown. Are your front seats in good condition? I am yet to see a 604 with the original seats in good condition.
    Pugs Rule!

403, now sold
    404, project
    2010 Mitsubishi i MiEV electric car

Budding Architect ???? pugrambo's Avatar
    xqisid:
    Welcome.... now if yourself and kind mr Pugrambo are related, please fill us in on what the 'rambo' is all about.
    xqisid
    if you are going to the all french car day and we get to catch up to each other the penny will drop as to what 'rambo' is all about
    3 x '78 604 SL

1 x '98 306 GTi6

1 x secret project

1 x '98 406 STDT troop carrier and i don't care if it stinks, i don't sniff it's arse Death by wank tank

1 x '99 406SV 5spd wagon, time to burn more fuel

1 x 1994 605 SV3.0

WTD long range fuel tank for 605

pugrambo:
    xqisid:
    xqisid
    if you are going to the all french car day and we get to catch up to each other the penny will drop as to what 'rambo' is all about
    Ok, ill hold you to that and there will be a cold drink in it for ya.. cheers Xq
    ... ptui!

If anyone is interested my pug is up for sale , I have 9 days to go to have a baby and iam not worried out the car ,its out of rego ,tires are great , power steering ,power windows ,power sunroof , ive got $1000 on it at the moment , see what happens,my email is [email protected],pugrambo knows more about the car then i do.
    We all know frogs go La De Da De Da

Thread Information