"the bourne identity"
  • Register
  • Help

"the bourne identity"

I saw the "bourne identity" last night and it is a great movie.
    Plenty of Citroen zx cars as cop cars. A few Renault 5's on the streets and a few smashed 405 in it too.
    Great movie i thought.The plot wasnt too bad.Matt Damon was a great actor as always.. 2_cents

Advertisement

nJm
    I really enjoyed that movie as well. Saw it at the cinema twice. The second time round seeing everyone jump out of their skin when the 'assassins' came flying through the plate glass window was priceless
    Nick
    1983 Peugeot 505 GR

"All of its cars from the 1.1 litre 205 through the ugly duckling 309 to the 2.2 litre 505 GTi had a rightness and a righteousness about them that turned every humdrum drive into a journey. Someone, I once wrote, in the bowels of Peugeot understands handling and how a chassis should feel." - Jeremy Clarkson

The book (and the other bourne books too) was much better than the movie (like they always say )

I kinda remember the original 80's bourne identity (with Richard Chamberlain?) being better too.......been a loooong time since I saw it though....so maybe not

One thing i can say moviewise though....is don't see "2 fast 2 furious", it's rare to see a _truely_ lackluster film these days.....but this is it....one very, very ordinary film ....

nJm
    You havent' seen The Transporter then have you?

A few nice fighting and car scenes, however you have to put up with truely abysmal acting and a B grade plot.
    Nick
    1983 Peugeot 505 GR

"All of its cars from the 1.1 litre 205 through the ugly duckling 309 to the 2.2 litre 505 GTi had a rightness and a righteousness about them that turned every humdrum drive into a journey. Someone, I once wrote, in the bowels of Peugeot understands handling and how a chassis should feel." - Jeremy Clarkson

nJm:
    You havent' seen The Transporter then have you?

A few nice fighting and car scenes, however you have to put up with truely abysmal acting and a B grade plot.
    I'd have to say even the transporter (which was pretty ordinary, cept fight scenes) was a better film than 2 fast 2 furious....Jason Statham is a better actor/has more charisma than the entire cast of 2 fast combined, which really isn't saying that much.....

Hey, the plot is paper thin and the flow prob. non-existent, but hey, didn't the R34 Skyline GTR(Godzilla) look awesome?!? head_ban

And not to mention the babes... oh well, Hollywood packaging.... guess it would have been better if there were a few Porsche Turbos or 205 T16s!!! hehe
    *********A.K.A Eddy W*********
    " NOS! I need NOS!!...."
    92 PUG 205 GTi SIII Race Green... gone..gone..gone..

1000+ Posts
    I get the feeling Aussiefroggers were probably not in the target market sights of the makers of 2F2F

Not that I've seen it, been too busy with exams.

But I have to admit I did enjoy the first one in a perverse kind of way...

As for the Bourne Identity, I thought it was great at the time (have not read the book). Then my brother, a policeman, pointed out all its deficiencies. Ruined it for me, he did!
    Tim

2013 BMW 320i Touring M-Sport xDrive (Estoril Blue)

does anyone have taxi .and taxi2 on dvd,,, or divX wink

Works: 2003 YV Commodore (That is Cecil to you)
    Playing: R12, SuperPos, thinks It's a race car and Sunny the R12 Lego set.
    Previous: SuperGrumpy fuel spitting 504ti(ish), SuperComfortable 505 STI, SuperDoper carried my groceries Mi16, Choo Choo'd Volvo S40
    Wanted Will hoard 12/15/17 Junk.

"More and more of less and less" - Marina Abramović

Thread Information