i wish i had a gti6
  • Register
  • Help

i wish i had a gti6

hi all,i was drive my beloved 306 at homebush,went a gtvi & sss went pass me so i change lanes 2 see if they wood race me,so the next set of lights it was 306,gtvi & sss at the front,the gtvi & the sss were rev up their cars then the lights turn green,and off i went i shit all over the gtvi but the sss just got my by 1/3 of a car then as i was turn off the gtvi try 2 past me,but as do pugs love corners i kick it,and start 2 piss my self :rolllaugh:as he try very hard 2 pass me,if i had a gti6 i wood had blowing the shit of the sss,maybe i have 2 do more mods to the 306,

Advertisement
    97`black 306 style sold JFN 306
    04 Black 206 GTI 180 JFN 180 FOR SALE
    I HATE V8 LANDCRUISERS

WEST TIGERS= PREMIERS 05

bad boy jonny, get a helmet and get on a race track, refine your skills and learn car craft..... then give those sss's a run, just make sure they aren't hiding sr20t's under the hood.lol....bad jonny.
    Xq
    ... ptui!

I am not one for speeding around the burbs, but I love scaring the rice-boys with silly-speed cornering aswell, though with off the light 0-60km/h 'tests', I know the S16 sucks arse unless I hold the revs over 4k and slip the clutch just to the point of wheel spin. But then you really have to be sure you are 'testing' otherwise you look like a royal dic leaving smoky trails for 20 meters.
    B to the R to the A from the D
    1994 MX5 Clubman...are you sure it's not French?

Thread Information