David C ...... Advice please.
  • Help

David C ...... Advice please.

David,

Could you have a look at my posting in performance upgrades "In the words of Charlie Chan" and go to the link shown. The message is pretty self explanatory and I seem to be getting nowhere asking various people what their views on it are.
    When you're paying about $1500 for the course for 3 days plus 4 or 5 days accommodation at $157 per day plus travel & meals, it feels nice to have a second opinion. Hope you can oblige. Have tried a couple of race teams but most of them seem too far up themselves these days to acknowledge any mere mortals making contact.

Advertisement

Alan S
    If it ain't broke, use a 12" shifter.....that usually does the trick!!

Alan,

That sounds fantastic, I'd never heard of it before but its a hell of a lot of money.
    I know motor sport is expensive but I gets lots of invites to different seminars (usually about taxation) and there about one quarter that price (or less). Your son must be pretty serious about motor sport to even think about it, to me, I work during the week and compete the accasional week end and thats about all I can aford but to even contemplate such a course is way over my head. I do have mates who make a living from racing and I'll run this past them. When I first saw the price I thought, just another motor sport rip off, but after reading about it I can see the advantages but I think its up to each team to work out whether its worth it.
    Regards,
    David.

David Cavanagh

FRENCH CONNECTION / PEUGEO WRECKING / RENOSPARES / CITROWRECK

03 9338 8191 or 03 93354008

34 KING St
    AIRPORT WEST
    VIC 3042

frenchconnect@bigpond.com

https://www.facebook.com/FrenchConect

Thread Information