505 emission control diagrams
  • Register
  • Help
    Tadpole

505 emission control diagrams

can anyone help with info re obtaining an emission control diagram ( i.e. vacuum hose attachments/configurations for 1986 505 wagon?

Advertisement

Welcome to Aussiefrogs! Good question, the Haynes manual doesn't really give a diagram showing where each vacuum line connects to. Were there any lines in particular that you were concerned about? I don't know how similar the series 2 engine is to my series 1, but I could check where my lines go and compare them to yours.

Cheers,
    Richard
    - Richard

Now: 405 SRI D70 '93
    - 2.0L manual
    Earlier: 505 GTi Executive '85
    - hence "Silver Exec"...
    25 GTX '86
    - manual conversion

nJm
    Hmm, I've got a feeling that it might be an SLi wagon, which means it is the XN engine I've got, but with fuel injection.

The hanyes manual doesn't really cover vacuum diagrams much which is a pitty. Would be useful, as I'm sure my whistling engine is caused by a vacuum leak.
    Nick
    1983 Peugeot 505 GR

"All of its cars from the 1.1 litre 205 through the ugly duckling 309 to the 2.2 litre 505 GTi had a rightness and a righteousness about them that turned every humdrum drive into a journey. Someone, I once wrote, in the bowels of Peugeot understands handling and how a chassis should feel." - Jeremy Clarkson

I have digitised diagrams for the sLi setup, Glenl & Nick , if you still need them, and I can take some pics of the "real thing" and email them to you as well, if you like.

Cheers

Rod

<small>[ 21 April 2003, 11:53 PM: Message edited by: Rod Hagen ]</small>
    Rod's Home Page

Rod's car page

Peugeot 407 SV HDi estate 2008, Peugeot 407 SV Hdi Sedan 2006, Peugeot 406 ST (deadish), Peugeot 307 XSE, - Previously 403s, 404, 504, 505 sLI Wagons, 306 XSi, Renault 12, Citroen DSpecial

nJm
    That would be fantastic!

Thanks cheers!
    Nick
    1983 Peugeot 505 GR

"All of its cars from the 1.1 litre 205 through the ugly duckling 309 to the 2.2 litre 505 GTi had a rightness and a righteousness about them that turned every humdrum drive into a journey. Someone, I once wrote, in the bowels of Peugeot understands handling and how a chassis should feel." - Jeremy Clarkson

Thread Information