Easy money in Brisbane!!!
  • Register
  • Help

Default Easy money in Brisbane!!!

Who wants to either do me a huge favour in Brisbane or at the very least, make some quick cash? I've got a very generous fellow in Brisbane that has offered me a few pug diesels as charity just to get them out of his garage! I need to somehowget these engines onto a pallet and secured and delivered to a warehouse in Brisbane. I wouldn't think it would take someone more than an afternoon to do and I am willing to pay a couple hundred bucks to anyone that has the time and means to do such a thing. If anyone is interested, let me know and I'll get you more details. Thanks!

Advertisement
    Before you judge someone, walk a mile in their shoes. Then when you judge them, you're a mile away and you've got thier shoes!

Quote Originally Posted by downunderyank
    Who wants to either do me a huge favour in Brisbane or at the very least, make some quick cash? I've got a very generous fellow in Brisbane that has offered me a few pug diesels as charity just to get them out of his garage! I need to somehowget these engines onto a pallet and secured and delivered to a warehouse in Brisbane. I wouldn't think it would take someone more than an afternoon to do and I am willing to pay a couple hundred bucks to anyone that has the time and means to do such a thing. If anyone is interested, let me know and I'll get you more details. Thanks!
    Pity I am recovering from op. Would make free trip to Brissie
    1986 Renault Fuego GTX
    1972 Mercedes Benz 280E
    1988 Nissan Trakka Campervan
    1972 VW Kombi

In business, words are words; explanations are explanations, promises are promises, but only performance is reality.
    Harold Ganeen.

I have nothing on with work this week... well, nothing too profitable.

Too bad I'm in Sydney. I'd consider flying up, trucking them to the warehouse and sipping on some ale afterwards.

pips
    Ever wonder why Mad Scientist talk to themselves? They know others just wouldn't understand.

The software said "Windows 98 or better". So I installed Linux.

1990 405 Mi16

I'd love to help but i haven't found the time to take my own engine out and swap it into my other shell.

best of luck

shobbz
    Previous
    2005 407 ST Exec
    1975 504 GL

I could possibly fit in a few hours tomorrow arvo, or perhaps Monday arvo

What's involved exactly?
    Where's this guy & where's the depot?

My ute is up the coast so I only have the van ATM.

This isn't one of those 'free holiday to Bali' threads, is it?

Dave
    2008 Renault Laguna 2.0 dCi break
    ​1997 BMW K1200RS

IR655
    (George Bush Snr): "I'll never apologize for the United States of America. Ever, I don't care what the facts are."

Default brisbane work..

Thanks everyone, but 123ABC and Exfrogger have offered up their services and I'll have to let them fight it out who gets to have all the fun. Maybe they can work together and share the $$$. There are a couple cars that will be stripped out or given away as well if anyone is interested in any 504 or 505 parts.
    Before you judge someone, walk a mile in their shoes. Then when you judge them, you're a mile away and you've got thier shoes!

Thread Information