Some car parts end up like socks...
  • Register
  • Help

Default Car parts and socks...

You need two of some things but somehow you end up with one. Like losing a sock to the dryer fairy. My thought was that if everyone mentioned the obscure parts they only have one of (and therefore useless), perhaps someone else may have the other lost twin and we can put something together! I've got a brand new KYB front strut for a 504, 505, 604 (KYB part#364002). This is obviously not any good to me the way it is so if anyone has the same somewhere, lets get these long lost brothers together!

Advertisement
    Last edited by downunderyank; 25th February 2006 at 05:40 PM. Reason: change title
    Before you judge someone, walk a mile in their shoes. Then when you judge them, you're a mile away and you've got thier shoes!

Hit it with a sledgehammer then throw it in the bin. This is GUARANTEED to help you find the other one within hours.

1000+ Posts

Default Somewhere in my garage.........

Quote Originally Posted by downunderyank
    You need two of some things but somehow you end up with one. Like losing a sock to the dryer fairy. My thought was that if everyone mentioned the obscure parts they only have one of (and therefore useless), perhaps someone else may have the other lost twin and we can put something together! I've got a brand new KYB front strut for a 504, 505, 604 (KYB part#364002). This is obviously not any good to me the way it is so if anyone has the same somewhere, lets get these long lost brothers together!
    Sounds like my garage it has lots of parts that might come in handy (useful) and I suppose that ebay was created for us guys to get rid of all that accumulated stuff, or maybe its for my kids to decide

lets see, new FJ shockers etc - box of heavy duty universals might fit something? ...............too tiring, need my afternoon nap.......

Thread Information