Latest Unique Cars, This Is Your Life, AF'er featured!
  • Register
  • Help

Default Latest Unique Cars, This Is Your Life, AF'er featured!

Trawling throgh the supermarket this evening, and just glancing at the latest Unique Cars mag with the Bartlett Channel 9 Camaro on the cover, I spy a pic of a Sunburst Pug 504 cornering hard on the index page with a mention of page 90, it seemed worth a quick scan.

Lo and behold a This Is Your Life article on Graham Wallis. Certainly worth a look as well as a good mention of the Pug Redex Re-Run in April.

Advertisement

Fellow Frogger!

scatterbrain makes mental note to pick up said magazine in the morning. (also makes note in mobile phone due to aforementioned scatterbrainess)
    '96 Peugeot 405 SRDT Station Wagon

'71 Peugeot 504 GL - gone

'91 Peugeot 205si - gone

VIP Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Simon
    Trawling throgh the supermarket this evening, and just glancing at the latest Unique Cars mag with the Bartlett Channel 9 Camaro on the cover, I spy a pic of a Sunburst Pug 504 cornering hard on the index page with a mention of page 90, it seemed worth a quick scan.

Lo and behold a This Is Your Life article on Graham Wallis. Certainly worth a look as well as a good mention of the Pug Redex Re-Run in April.
    I haven't been game to have a look yet.
    Bob Watson was keen to do an article, something to do with all of the events that I've been silly enough to organise over the years!
    Graham

Congrats GW, good to see someone such as yourself getting the recognition deserved.
    Last edited by purrr-geot; 17th February 2006 at 08:02 PM.

Graham the modesty is unfounded... you have done so much to be proud of....and given so selflessly of your time and knowledge for the sport you love...

Even my wife commented after she read the article... "wasn't that the guy we bought some parts from?... WOW!" and it takes a lot to impress her...

Well done to you and congratulations on a very worthy tribute... keep up the great work....
    BX TZI Hatch
    BX TRI Hatch
    GS C-Matic

Hear, hear! Graham I think you had better be prepared for a bit more attention in coming months

Thread Information