Dam Thieves!!
  • Register
  • Help

Thread: Dam Thieves!!

Default Dam Thieves!!

Ok so at work last night i went out to my car and the boot had been broken into

Only took my amp.. (.. my subs and tools were all left though which was wierd).. but the boot lock has been damaged and the metal on the car prized jagged were the lock should sit.

If i slam the boot it will stay closed.. But when i hit the key fob to unlock the car.. the boot pops up!

Ive tried the key in the lock but it doesnt seem to be unlocking/locking the boot.

Advertisement

Will i be able to repair the locking mechanism.. and how hard is the lock to remount. (all the silver edging has ben broken off it)

Why cant ppl leave things alone eh?

1000+ Posts

Default Maybe there is a message ?? here

Quote Originally Posted by 405mi16
    Ok so at work last night i went out to my car and the boot had been broken into

Only took my amp.. (.. my subs and tools were all left though which was wierd).. but the boot lock has been damaged and the metal on the car prized jagged were the lock should sit.

If i slam the boot it will stay closed.. But when i hit the key fob to unlock the car.. the boot pops up!

Ive tried the key in the lock but it doesnt seem to be unlocking/locking the boot.

Will i be able to repair the locking mechanism.. and how hard is the lock to remount. (all the silver edging has ben broken off it)

Why cant ppl leave things alone eh?
    Have you recently offended your neighbours with ultra loud amplified BOOM BOOM music at all hours - Its not beyond the possibility to know where you work, just to throw you off the scent!!

Lol.. nah...nothing to do with the neighbours, i get on fine with all of them...
    Just seems to be a random theft...Probably just kids... Or sum junkie looking for a quick fix...

Thread Information