206 GTI vs BMW Z4?!!
  • Register
  • Help

Default 206 GTI vs BMW Z4?!!

Last night as i was going to city i stoped at the light next to the BMW Z4. Guy was reving his engine and he wanted to race me. I usually don't race but i thought what the hell, i'll do my best. Lights turned green and i kicked his ar$e . The guy was so angry . The whole thing happened on that little hill just before Spit Bridge.

I just wanted to know is Z4 faster from full stop then 206 GTI 138 and was I just lucky this time?

Advertisement
    '03 206 GTI

Z4 has 141 kw to about 1335 kg
    0-100 in 6.9,
    it doesnt matter what the car can do if the driver is a tosser
    05 206 GTI 180
    04 407 ST
    94 306 XT

Heheeh, thats why he gave me dirty look after it and I didn't wanted to race him again . I got my victory and that was enough for me .
    '03 206 GTI

Icon6

Quote Originally Posted by Pavle
    going to the city......................The whole thing happened on that little hill just before Spit Bridge.
    Pavle, were you at the intersection of Burnt Creek Bypass/Sydney Road or where you climbing the hill after the Spit Bridge towards the "S Bends" were that 307 came to grief not long ago???

You know that Speed Camera is facing you on that climb up the hill towards to the City??????

Quote Originally Posted by Mi16 Man
    Pavle, were you at the intersection of Burnt Creek Bypass/Sydney Road or where you climbing the hill after the Spit Bridge towards the "S Bends" were that 307 came to grief not long ago???

You know that Speed Camera is facing you on that climb up the hill towards to the City??????
    Nope, i was on the other side, that big intersection where you can turn to Balgowlah or keep going straight to Warringah Mall. Don't worry i know about those cameras 'cause i travel down that road every day .
    '03 206 GTI

Thread Information