Free trip to Tassie!!!
  • Register
  • Help

Default Free trip to Tassie!!!

I am in the throws of buying another 505 diesel and need to get it down to Tassie. If anyone is planning to come down here anyway for a holiday, now is your chance to go (one way at least) for free! I will pay one passenger fare (cruise seats) for anyone who is interested. Additional passengers are up to you as is upgrading to a cabin. The flight back is also up to you but flight are usually about $50 if you plan ahead. The car is in Melbourne. Let me know if anyone is interested and we'll start booking tickets.

Advertisement
    Before you judge someone, walk a mile in their shoes. Then when you judge them, you're a mile away and you've got thier shoes!

Icon12 pick me!

I'm planning a trip down there after boxing day....is that soon enough?
    I was planning to take my car, but being dirt poor....I can live with having my fare paid

I also know of someone who is in the throes of organising a Dec 10th fly over to the mainland...and he might be willing to transport a vehicle back

keep in touch

Aus
    Aus
    ".....the good health of a pond is held in a delicate balance. A pond's condition
    deteriorates when the bottom environment cannot support animal life.
    The bottom is the area that runs out of oxygen first, it is where the most oxygen is used........"

'84 fuego GTX
    '87 fuego GTX
    '85 fuego GTX
    ....beginning to look a bit frightning isn't it.

Default tassie

That sounds very promising. I'll let you know as soon as I find out if I have bought the car. Cheers!
    Before you judge someone, walk a mile in their shoes. Then when you judge them, you're a mile away and you've got thier shoes!

Icon5 did you buy it?

Any news yet?....otherwise I will be booking a flight down there in the next 2 days

Aus
    Aus
    ".....the good health of a pond is held in a delicate balance. A pond's condition
    deteriorates when the bottom environment cannot support animal life.
    The bottom is the area that runs out of oxygen first, it is where the most oxygen is used........"

'84 fuego GTX
    '87 fuego GTX
    '85 fuego GTX
    ....beginning to look a bit frightning isn't it.

I am about to offer the same to get my 25 over to TAS.

We have already booked a flight to Launceston on the 20th (April) and will be catching the ferry back.

So Di, if your interested. Hoping it can be before the 23rd, as there are some good ferry deals on from now till then. Airfares on Jetstar are $65 each way too FYI! Could just catch the plane back.
    Unfortunately we will miss out on these cheap fares to get the family home early May.

David.