Black Reno Clio
  • Register
  • Help

Thread: Black Reno Clio

Default Black Reno Clio

Hi guys,

Advertisement

On my way to a client this afternoon, I was driving along Henry Lawson Drv. on auto pilot, just when I notices a Black Renault Clio go past. And as I looked in my mirrors, I noticed an Aussiefrogs sticker on the back.

Sorry I didn't wave. I was being a volvo driver.

Usually I wave to every frogger at the wheel, regardless of them being an AF member or not. Just got caught out this time :p

Next time, don't sneak up on me like that :p

Cheers
    pips
    Ever wonder why Mad Scientist talk to themselves? They know others just wouldn't understand.

The software said "Windows 98 or better". So I installed Linux.

1990 405 Mi16

Quote Originally Posted by pips
    Hi guys,

On my way to a client this afternoon, I was driving along Henry Lawson Drv. on auto pilot, just when I notices a Black Renault Clio go past. And as I looked in my mirrors, I noticed an Aussiefrogs sticker on the back.

Sorry I didn't wave. I was being a volvo driver.

Usually I wave to every frogger at the wheel, regardless of them being an AF member or not. Just got caught out this time :p

Next time, don't sneak up on me like that :p

Cheers
    pips
    i was driving on henry lawson drive this arvo and i do have a black clio with an aussiefrogs sticker on the back. so it could have been me. i got euro plates and my bumpers have been colour coded if that helps to identify me.

please pardon my volvo driver attitude as well but i didn't notice any froggies along my travels...was kinda tired from a big barbie gathering with some mates at georges national park

LOL, cool.

It was you. :p

Just heading down the hill after going under the bridge. Just before you go around the (in your view) left hand bend, before going over the bridge.

I was resting my head on my hand, which was resting on the side of the door. Vague. and staring blankly at the lines holding me in my lane. :p

Then I saw the Clio. In my head, the words "oooh, a Clio, nice. dang didn't wave... double dang!!! it's got an AF sticker on it.

Next time I see you, I'll make an effort. Promise.

Cheers
    pips

BTW, it was a white 405 Mi16, incase you wanted to know.
    Ever wonder why Mad Scientist talk to themselves? They know others just wouldn't understand.

1990 405 Mi16

Quote Originally Posted by pips
    LOL, cool.

It was you. :p

Just heading down the hill after going under the bridge. Just before you go around the (in your view) left hand bend, before going over the bridge.

I was resting my head on my hand, which was resting on the side of the door. Vague. and staring blankly at the lines holding me in my lane. :p

Then I saw the Clio. In my head, the words "oooh, a Clio, nice. dang didn't wave... double dang!!! it's got an AF sticker on it.

Next time I see you, I'll make an effort. Promise.

Cheers
    pips

BTW, it was a white 405 Mi16, incase you wanted to know.
    that's the first time anyone on this site has ever noticed me...i feel so special now i'm always looking on the "spotted in nsw" topic hoping someone has spotted me.

yeah i would of waved if i saw you so i apologise for not being as observant.

but i often get funny looks from people when they see an asian dude in a little frenchie waving at them

LOL, I get funny looks and I'm an Italian in a French Car.

cheers
    pips

1990 405 Mi16

Thread Information