I Spy - SA - Page 7
  • Register
  • Help
Page 7 of 10 First ... 345678910 Last
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: I Spy - SA

Default DS Safari

My spies are everywhere.....

Blue DS Dafari with side rubbing strips and a tow-bar.

Advertisement

This shot sent to me by a non-froggy colleague in Adelaide (who understands my addiction).

Apparently caught whilst he was driving home recently.

(If the owner objects to the number plate being shown, let me know and I'll remove the photo from the post)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails I Spy - SA-image0211.jpg  

Paul in Canberra

1974 DS Safari (aka Sophie Safari)
    1972 SM (aka Simone, aka S'Moan)
    Subaru WRX

Default Rsc

Has anyone seen that young guy with the silver RSC with the graphite wheels and the DTM style exhaust, its always parked in Pirie St in the city, every friday, also has carbon fibre door trim, very nice, anyone know him?

Default thats jonno

yes that clio belongs to jonno one of my main north customers a top lad whos spent much moola on his car goes well but he has some big plans for it watch the car move in a couple of moths time

I saw Felix again, this time travelling west on North tce in the city around 4pm today.

----

Also on Main north rd, south of Gepps cross (just realised there sure are a lot of roads in Adelaide named nth/sth/east/west) saw a white 4 door 306 going in the opposite direction to me around 6pm, then he does a u turn right in front of a blue barina cutting the barina off badly, and didn't have the firepower to even accelerate away
    Take the long way home....

- 306 gti6

Fellow Frogger!

black frogs everywhere...

1 at GM-Holden LTD General Assembly car park
    1 driven by a right-royal-hottie along Nelson Rd, Valley View
    1 seen on Magill rd when i was returning home from Autosport last week

as for waving... i dont know if i can be fckd anymore... too many stiff upper lips getting curled in my direction... so what if i have a dirty slutty citroen...

'04 Citroen Xsara VTS

Mallala - 1:29.96

Quote Originally Posted by U Turn
    I saw Felix again, this time travelling west on North tce in the city around 4pm today.

----

Also on Main north rd, south of Gepps cross (just realised there sure are a lot of roads in Adelaide named nth/sth/east/west) saw a white 4 door 306 going in the opposite direction to me around 6pm, then he does a u turn right in front of a blue barina cutting the barina off badly, and didn't have the firepower to even accelerate away
    yeah saw you too man, its embarrasing i havent washed her in like 3 weeks, just almost isnt worth it with this onn and off weather

Quote Originally Posted by pajamas
    Blue DS Dafari with side rubbing strips and a tow-bar.
    Saw that in town today too - beautiful vehicle!
    505Exec
    _______

i saw a blue 206 XT mabey. Same as mine but Sky Blue in colour going around the greenhill road double laned roundabout. I was going around it to in my orange one it was a boy driver probably around 22 hat and sunnies http://www.aussiefrogs.com/forum/gra...eadbanger.gifs

Today in the Golden Grove Village carpark I saw a silver 206cc with steelies and hubcaps. I didnt think that the cc came with steelies at all... Weird!
    Murray : And there are flames coming from the back of Prost's car as he enters the swimming pool!
    James Hunt: Well that should put them out then!

Mallala: 1:30.79

Default red 205

saw a series 1 red 205 gti yesterday, with the tailgate painted red and a red badgeless grill had a bit of a dump pipe, anyone know of this car, i want to know where he got his badgeless grill looks tech

Black 206XT a few cars away from mine parked at UNISA magil campus

Black S16 at the start of the expressway this morning, around 8:20, but continuing along South Road, and black 205 (gti?) South Road at the lights infront of Flinders med centre (8:40ish). Just got a peek as we were turning there.
    1995 306 S16

We all know frogs go: la de da dee daa
    They dont go: vroom vroom vroom

Spotted a white Xantia parked in North tce Kent Town and a C5 wagon on Hackney Rd,along with half the population of Adelaide attending Womadelaide. Also a Silver CX on Kensington rd.
    Dom
    Xantia SX 1997
    Toyota Spacia 2000

Fellow Frogger!

Silver Clio 172 with Jun BL sticker on the back at KFC carpark Mitcham on Friday..

Red 205 (early one) on Sir Donald Bradman Drive Monday morning about 9:45am...

Metallic Maroon 306 in Stirling Main St, big wheels and a for sale sticker on the rear window..

Ace 135 in the IT carpark at Flinders Uni...
    Last edited by pugsy; 14th March 2006 at 05:09 PM.
    05' Megane 225 Cup

Quote Originally Posted by pugsy
    Silver Clio 172 with Jun BL sticker on the back at KFC carpark Mitcham on Friday..

Red 205 (early one) on Sir Donald Bradman Drive Monday morning about 9:45am...

Metallic Maroon 306 in Stirling Main St, big wheels and a for sale sticker on the rear window..

Ace 135 in the IT carpark at Flinders Uni...
    Yeah i was in the passenger seat of that 172, its my best mates, i ws admiring your 205 as its identical to mine, same colour, etc, you realise how cool your own car looks when you see someone driving another one, very clean example you have there, cool plates too,

I saw your car in Mitcham shopping centre to:p

Fellow Frogger!

Yeah I saw you guys checking me out, the Clio looked cool, sounded great as well will give a wave next time..

PugFunk what colour is your 206 will keep an eye out for it and give you a wave next time
    05' Megane 225 Cup

Same orange as in my Avatar thingy :p

Only one of that colour in Adelaide i have hurd. I would love to clarify that. Very cool if im the only one with a firestone 206 in Adelaide

Fellow Frogger!

Quote Originally Posted by PugFunk
    Same orange as in my Avatar thingy :p

Only one of that colour in Adelaide i have hurd. I would love to clarify that. Very cool if im the only one with a firestone 206 in Adelaide
    Cool, what model, Gti, XR XT....
    05' Megane 225 Cup

heh I honestly dont know (Dun DUN DUN! *scary music)
    Its XR or XT hmmm how can i tell lol.

haha i think its the 1.6 L if that helps? :p

It doesnt have a oval exhust pipe which i think the gti has? mabey that helps to.

As i said colour is the main factor:p

I also followed a marone or dark red 206 same as mine all the way up from burnside shopping centre to magil. He lives on that road at the top of magil road with the round abouts all the way down it. Middle aged bloke

Default Reckon it used to be mine.

Quote Originally Posted by franco
    Very nice black 405 Mi16 cruising down Glynburn road at about 12.30pm today, wearing grey pin 'racer' stripe decal and I think 206 Gti rims.
    I'd say it would have to be my old car. Don't know of any other Mi16's with racing stripes getting around in Adelaide. Actually it's the Sorrento Green and the wheels are Team Dynamics. I'd imagine the new owner would be on this forum as well because she is a big big Peugeot enthusiast.

sweet mi16 there!

Today at about 5:45pm parked on Hardys rd, Underdale I saw a silver 4-door 206 with the plates "LEFROG"
    Take the long way home....

- 306 gti6

Quote Originally Posted by U Turn
    sweet mi16 there!

Today at about 5:45pm parked on Hardys rd, Underdale I saw a silver 4-door 206 with the plates "LEFROG"
    Those plates were for sale about a year or so ago - someone had them advertised at Taylors...

Speaking of which when I was in there the other day there was an advert for a 404 wagon for around $1600...
    Murray : And there are flames coming from the back of Prost's car as he enters the swimming pool!
    James Hunt: Well that should put them out then!

Mallala: 1:30.79

Icon10

Quote Originally Posted by Chobis
    I'd say it would have to be my old car. Don't know of any other Mi16's with racing stripes getting around in Adelaide. Actually it's the Sorrento Green and the wheels are Team Dynamics. I'd imagine the new owner would be on this forum as well because she is a big big Peugeot enthusiast.
    yup, dats the one!

Mark had it up on the hoist at Lions sometime last week, but minus the rims.....
    1991 Peugeot 405 Mi16 sports saloon
    Boge shock absorbers all round
    K&N panel
    FOR SALE: $4800 NEGOTIABLE
    http://www.aussiefrogs.com/forum/cars-sale-wanted/32141-sale-1991-405-mi16-s1-5-adelaide.html

That's a pretty nice Mi16 there. I suppose you got a good price for it.
    Michael
    Member, Citroen Car Club NSW

DS23 Pallas 5 sp. "Francoise" , BX19TRi Auto "Jacques Dutronc" , Teardrop Trailer "The Toad", BMW R65 "Rosamund"
    In the past: Renault 750, Dauphine, R4, R8, R10, Peugeot 504 Familiale, ID 19 (x2), Safari (x2)

Page 7 of 10 First ... 345678910 Last

Thread Information