I Spy - SA - Page 4
  • Register
  • Help
Page 4 of 10 First 12345678 ... Last
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: I Spy - SA

Very nice black 405 Mi16 cruising down Glynburn road at about 12.30pm today, wearing grey pin 'racer' stripe decal and I think 206 Gti rims.

Advertisement
    1991 Peugeot 405 Mi16 sports saloon
    Boge shock absorbers all round
    K&N panel
    FOR SALE: $4800 NEGOTIABLE
    http://www.aussiefrogs.com/forum/cars-sale-wanted/32141-sale-1991-405-mi16-s1-5-adelaide.html

spotted a white 306 heading south on sth road last night around 7pm

i wasnt really paying attention to cars driving the other way but it was all colour coded (white) and looked like it may have been a late gti

Fellow Frogger!

This morning about 11:30 on Greenhill Road blue 406 coupe..yummy!!
    Last edited by pugsy; 6th January 2006 at 11:41 AM.
    05' Megane 225 Cup

Quote Originally Posted by alexb618
    spotted a white 306 heading south on sth road last night around 7pm

i wasnt really paying attention to cars driving the other way but it was all colour coded (white) and looked like it may have been a late gti
    LOL that must've been me..well I was heading out to Edwardstown along Sth rd around that time on Tuesday. Mine's not a late model but I colour coded the side strips not long ago after some muppet bashed a shopping trolley into it and gouged the strips. A bit of plastic putty and diy paint job later it looks schmick!
    Take the long way home....

- 306 gti6

Quote Originally Posted by U Turn
    LOL that must've been me..well I was heading out to Edwardstown along Sth rd around that time on Tuesday. Mine's not a late model but I colour coded the side strips not long ago after some muppet bashed a shopping trolley into it and gouged the strips. A bit of plastic putty and diy paint job later it looks schmick!
    at the time i thought it may have been you

confirmed

Gold 406 sedan on Sturt Road this afternoon
    1995 306 S16

We all know frogs go: la de da dee daa
    They dont go: vroom vroom vroom

Schmick grey 405 mi16 travelling south along South rd around 6pm yesterday.

- 306 gti6

Should've posted this earlier. Saw a red/maroon 406 sedan with the plates "PUG 406" cruising (with foglights on) past the Buffalo restaurant at Glenelg around 9:30pm or so, on Thursday 19th.

- 306 gti6

Should've posted this earlier. Saw a red/maroon 406 sedan with the plates "PUG 406" cruising (with foglights on) past the Buffalo restaurant at Glenelg around 9:30pm or so, on Thursday 19th.
    Classy! I love the foglights... I just dont use mine often!
    Murray : And there are flames coming from the back of Prost's car as he enters the swimming pool!
    James Hunt: Well that should put them out then!

Mallala: 1:30.79

Very nice burnt orange (!??) Megane RS225 parked on Jervois st, Torrensville/Underdale at about 6:45pm today.

- 306 gti6

Fellow Frogger!

Pugs everywhere yesterday...

9:20am, Marion Rd, blue 206cc

7:10pm, Greenhill Rd, Anzac Highway intersection, black 206 Xr next to a moonstone blue 206cc.

7:15pm, Greenhill Rd, black 206 behind me turning onto Unley Rd.

7:16pm, Unley Rd Moonstone blue 206 Gti parked outside Red Rock noodle bar

7:17pm, Unley Rd, black 307 pulling out of a side street.

7:25, Belair Rd, white 604, looked to be in very good condition...phew..
    05' Megane 225 Cup

Oooh a couple of nice ones today. A red 205 gti parked at the Torrensville Foodland on Henley bch rd at 2:30pm, and about 5 car spaces down there was a grey 306 s16.

I need to get some AF stickers.

- 306 gti6

Icon11 Fuego - Byron Place, Adelaide, Saturday 10:30am

A nicely kept blue/grey Fuego was parked right in front of me as I parked arriving at 5EBI radio station for my regular broadcast. Nice straight body, clean interior and Plip receiver visually intact. Funny thing is, I probably HAD an old sticker in my glovebox for such an occasion and clean forgot!

Saw a RCS 182 today, Cnr Golden Grove & Grenfell Roads (just near my local) Had the plates RCS 182 in the old school SA plates.

Very cool!
    Murray : And there are flames coming from the back of Prost's car as he enters the swimming pool!

Quote Originally Posted by gti138
    Saw a RCS 182 today, Cnr Golden Grove & Grenfell Roads (just near my local) Had the plates RCS 182 in the old school SA plates.

Very cool!
    Was it the blue cup one with the gordini stripes? I saw one of those cruising around the city quite a while back. Hey Mike, would you be keen on a dyno day sometime? If we can get a good turnout with the RCS' and even golf gti's etc if there are any around, should be very interesting to compare the various engines power/torque, but also compare the air/fuel to see if they're running optimum. I'll do a ring around to see what they charge for their shootout days.

- 306 gti6

Was it the blue cup one with the gordini stripes? I saw one of those cruising around the city quite a while back. Hey Mike, would you be keen on a dyno day sometime? If we can get a good turnout with the RCS' and even golf gti's etc if there are any around, should be very interesting to compare the various engines power/torque, but also compare the air/fuel to see if they're running optimum. I'll do a ring around to see what they charge for their shootout days.
    Nah it was a black one - no stripes. I thought it was a 172 until I saw the plates.

I'd definately be interested in a dyno day. Would love to see what the pug puts out

i keep seeing a 205gti with the plates AA-205G on the way to work about 3 days a week

a guy i went to school with owned it sometime around 99-2000 (i went in it once)

Black 205 GTI on port wakefield road today, owner changing a wheel with a rather attractive assistant

On the 19th Jan I saw a blue Caravelle convertible in Noarlunga

Immaculate gunmetal grey 205 gti with twin-pipe sports exhaust and polished shiny wheels driving up South rd around 9am today. I drove past him and waved; driver definitely saw me. Got blocked off by a car just after so couldn't see if I got a wave back. I then saw him take the left corner onto Port rd at a decent speed.

- 306 gti6

Fellow Frogger!

Hey Jude, would be interested in a dyno day as well, I think indivdual runs at Turbo Tune are about $60ish with print out, but if there is a group of us might get a discount...

alexb618 is the 205 a dark green one, if so he is an Aussiefrog as well, cannot remeber the name but he has had the whole dash done with faux carbonfibre...
    05' Megane 225 Cup

Quote Originally Posted by pugsy
    Hey Jude, would be interested in a dyno day as well, I think indivdual runs at Turbo Tune are about $60ish with print out, but if there is a group of us might get a discount...

alexb618 is the 205 a dark green one, if so he is an Aussiefrog as well, cannot remeber the name but he has had the whole dash done with faux carbonfibre...
    no its gunmetal grey

Quote Originally Posted by alexb618
    no its gunmetal grey
    That's like the one I saw today. I didn't get the number plates, or at least I don't recall them. But the one you saw, does it have chromed aftermarket wheels, and a sport muffler with twin tail pipes?

PS. Joel, ok I'll ring around for prices and if it's not too bad, I'll put a thread up to see if we can get interest across the board.

We've also got to go on another drive day soon. LeighO is going to be selling his car sometime soon so we should do it before then.
    Last edited by U Turn; 3rd February 2006 at 01:10 AM.

- 306 gti6

That's like the one I saw today. I didn't get the number plates, or at least I don't recall them. But the one you saw, does it have chromed aftermarket wheels, and a sport muffler with twin tail pipes?

PS. Joel, ok I'll ring around for prices and if it's not too bad, I'll put a thread up to see if we can get interest across the board.

We've also got to go on another drive day soon. LeighO is going to be selling his car sometime soon so we should do it before then.
    perhaps, it is in immac condition if that is of any consequence

sometimes i see a nice grey 205 gti driving down henley bch rd past foodland too

but i cant recall the details of that one, when i am in that area i am usually trying to avoid people who cross the road without looking

Fellow Frogger!

Hey Jude, cool that would be great, Leigh is going to sell his car, nooooo The new roster should be up soon at work will see what we can do ASAP!!

alexb618 how often do you see that grey 205 on Henley Bch Rd, I work on May Tce and occasinally have to pop down to Foodland to get bits and pieces...
    05' Megane 225 Cup

Page 4 of 10 First 12345678 ... Last

Thread Information