detailer
  • Register
  • Help

Thread: detailer

Default detailer

Got my car back from the smash repairer a few weeks back, and now I would like to take it to a detailer so they can do a good job washing it + give it a decent polish that actually last.... Just wondering if anyone could recommend a place they have been to before (sydney inner west or eastern suburb). & generally how much do I expect to spend for it? As in is it worth it, cause half my car been repainted, but it's black so my usually cleaning effort sort of let down the car

Advertisement

Theres a place at Vaucluse, Old South Head Rd. Its near the Vaucluse shops.
    Brought my car there once, extremely good job, a lot of expensive cars all the time coz its a pretty rich area.
    Expect to pay $150+ for a complete detail.
    I think thats how much you'll be paying elsewhere anyway.

Just do it you self man .... do a search as we had a VERY detailed thread on what products, techniques etc on cleaning 306's... - Chris
    ... ptui!

The panel beater I went to can do a custom detailing for $200, which I think is worth it. If they can fixed them, they should be good at restoring paint as well.

At the same time they can pull out all the dents so you don't need to visit 2 places to have the job done. Maybe ask about at your panel beater, otherwise find those that fixes prestige cars, i'm sure they have to keep cars bright and shiny when they roll out the floor.

Jason
    Jason

206 GTI MY01.5 Oversteer Edition

Myth Buster Logic : red cars go faster !!
    Red Car Bling factor :

My panel beater is not the best equipped as the boss told me. Sure It was clean and shiny when it was finish.but I just want to get is sparking clean with a good cloth of wax
    150+ sounds a little expensive, but if I do it myself on the weekend, how much would I have to spend.

pulling out some of the dents would be nice as well. Some asshole in a pulsar have already placed some little dents on the side of my doors already!

Thread Information