European car auction Southport
  • Register
  • Help

Default European car auction Southport

Just saw an ad on tv about a European Car Auction in Southport (i think). Did not catch all the info and cant find anythin on the web. Has anyone heard about it? If so what are the details?

Advertisement

Default European Cars

Hmm,

From memory located in a side street (on the left if your heading north) off Bundall road just south of the Gold Coast Hospital. Never been there but seems to have a good following. Will see if I can scape up some details for you.

friday403

Quote Originally Posted by Momentum
    Just saw an ad on tv about a European Car Auction in Southport (i think). Did not catch all the info and cant find anythin on the web. Has anyone heard about it? If so what are the details?
    Ita a bit of a wholesale ( and I use the word loosley ) effort thats connected with European autos in Southport. I have yet to see a bargain at this Auction and better buys can be had at Fowles.

Quote Originally Posted by friday403
    Hmm,

From memory located in a side street (on the left if your heading north) off Bundall road just south of the Gold Coast Hospital. Never been there but seems to have a good following. Will see if I can scape up some details for you.

friday403
    OK, here goes: European Gold Coast Wholesale Centre, 6 Pinter Drive Southport 07 5577 800

Auction every second Thursday from 6pm. Open Monday to Saturday 8am - 5.30pm.

Part of the Scholz Motor Group.

Its opposite the new European Car Centre (it has all those 206s and 307's in front) and near the Renault Commercial Centre which is the next site heading north.

Can't comment on them as I've never had anything to do with them (they dont seem to have 403s ...)

friday403

Thread Information