Sydney Service
  • Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
Results 1 to 25 of 26

Thread: Sydney Service

  1. #1
    1000+ Posts rustymunga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    A galaxy far far away....
    Posts
    1,078

    Icon3 Sydney Service

    To all you Sydney-ers out there, just wondering if anyone could share experiences (good/bad) with their car at a Peugeot workshop. Do you know the best place to go to get your pug fixed???

    Advertisement


    Last edited by rustymunga; 1st August 2005 at 02:27 AM. Reason: spelleng, thancs fur asken...

  2. #2
    1000+ Posts edgedweller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    CLARE SA
    Posts
    2,324

    Default

    Perhaps you could ask the dealer that sells the car to your caregivers?

    ed ge

    Ps. I forgot to add in the last post to ensure the registration and insurance stays in your caregivers names so you can cheat on the price of insurance.

  3. #3
    Fellow Frogger! Kyle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Muswellbrook
    Posts
    873

    Default

    MIdas concord, hell of a lot cheaper than the dealers, logbook servicing, genuine parts used, and the manager actually owns a gti6, so he knows what's going on...

  4. #4
    1000+ Posts purrr-geot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    melb
    Posts
    4,377

    Default

    how about you get a car first

  5. #5
    Laz
    Laz is offline
    Tadpole
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    sydney
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rustymunga
    To all you Sydney-ers out there, just wondering if anyone could share experiences (good/bad) with their car at a Peugeot workshop. Do you know the best place to go to get your pug fixed???

    P504 all the way they are fantastic! up in waitara James st! awsome service and they really seem to know what they doing!

  6. #6
    1000+ Posts rustymunga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    A galaxy far far away....
    Posts
    1,078

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by edgedweller
    Perhaps you could ask the dealer that sells the car to your caregivers?

    ed ge

    Ps. I forgot to add in the last post to ensure the registration and insurance stays in your caregivers names so you can cheat on the price of insurance.
    Buying it second hand.

    Love Oscy

  7. #7
    1000+ Posts rustymunga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    A galaxy far far away....
    Posts
    1,078

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by purrr-geot
    how about you get a car first
    Thought about it and mabye this post could be usefull to other people too...

    Don't you think???

  8. #8
    Fellow Frogger! OG15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    141

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle
    MIdas concord, hell of a lot cheaper than the dealers, logbook servicing, genuine parts used, and the manager actually owns a gti6, so he knows what's going on...
    I've had nothing but bad experiences with Midas in the past (with my previous car - not a frog) and would never trust them with my VTS. I'll admit, I've never dealt with Midas concord.
    '10 CitroŽn C4 HDi
    '04 CitroŽn Xsara VTS missed

  9. #9
    1000+ Posts Fordman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Perth/West Australia
    Posts
    1,340

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by edgedweller
    Perhaps you could ask the dealer that sells the car to your caregivers?
    ed ge
    Ps. I forgot to add in the last post to ensure the registration and insurance stays in your caregivers names so you can cheat on the price of insurance.
    I am with you here, ed ge.

  10. #10
    1000+ Posts jo proffi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    sydney
    Posts
    8,359

    Default

    Rusty, you must have elephant thick skin! Ever time you post, someone heaps shit on you (sometimes deservedly)and you still keep posting. good on you mate.We needs more peple like you,who's middle name isn't nanna.
    Buy yourself a fuego and DIY.You'll save tens of thousand on the purchase price,and when/if you bugger it up,or write it off,just get another.
    Jo

  11. #11
    1000+ Posts rustymunga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    A galaxy far far away....
    Posts
    1,078

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jo proffi
    Rusty, you must have elephant thick skin! Ever time you post, someone heaps shit on you (sometimes deservedly)and you still keep posting. good on you mate.We needs more peple like you,who's middle name isn't nanna.
    Nah, nah, I don't, every time someone gives me shit, usualy, purrr-geot, or ed ge - who is a good bloke, I break down man... This forum is everything to me.

    You see, their all weeners in reality but they make up for it on the forum.

    Cyaaaaaaaaaa

  12. #12
    1000+ Posts purrr-geot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    melb
    Posts
    4,377

    Default

    I love abusing ppl on the internet i feel 10% tougher & its my only contribution to this forum.


    Yeah rusty i must admit, alot of ppl hang sh*t on you & you see past the abuse & continue to post rubbish, good work son.


  13. #13
    1000+ Posts rustymunga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    A galaxy far far away....
    Posts
    1,078

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by purrr-geot
    I love abusing ppl on the internet i feel 10% tougher & its my only contribution to this forum.


    Yeah rusty i must admit, alot of ppl hang sh*t on you & you see past the abuse & continue to post rubbish, good work son.

    You know purr-geot, me and you, we are alike in some ways... I don't contribute much to this forum either, mabye I should start abusing people...

    Ed ge your a big fat looser head

    ...


    Wow that felt good...


  14. #14
    1000+ Posts rustymunga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    A galaxy far far away....
    Posts
    1,078

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OG15
    I've had nothing but bad experiences with Midas in the past (with my previous car - not a frog) and would never trust them with my VTS. I'll admit, I've never dealt with Midas concord.
    Hy OG's, do you have a bigger pic of your car, it looks the sheez in the avitor, I wanna see more!!

    Is that the citron with the same motor as the 180??

  15. #15
    1000+ Posts jo proffi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    sydney
    Posts
    8,359

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rustymunga
    Nah, nah, I don't, every time someone gives me shit, usualy, purrr-geot, or ed ge - who is a good bloke, I break down man... This forum is everything to me.

    You see, their all weeners in reality but they make up for it on the forum.

    Cyaaaaaaaaaa
    LOL..Jo

  16. #16
    1000+ Posts
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Sydney - Chatswood
    Posts
    2,023

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rustymunga
    To all you Sydney-ers out there, just wondering if anyone could share experiences (good/bad) with their car at a Peugeot workshop. Do you know the best place to go to get your pug fixed???

    1. "Sydney-er" = Sydneysider

    2. P504, James St Waitara, T: 94766066 - excellent service and they know what they are doing. Also a good range of Peugeots to admire. Although mine's there overnight now.

    Regards,
    Patrick

    605SVE
    Last edited by PJ810; 4th August 2005 at 12:22 AM.

  17. #17
    1000+ Posts
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Sydney - Chatswood
    Posts
    2,023

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PJ810
    2. P504, James St Waitara, T: 94766066 - excellent service and they know what they are doing. Also a good range of Peugeots to admire. Although mine's there overnight now.
    3. Forgot to add, don't go to Alec Mildren Artarmon.

    Me: "My ABS light is on"
    Alec M: "Oh, that's bad, that means the airbags don't work"
    Me: "My car doesn't have airbags"
    Alec M: "Oh...well, they will have to have a look at it anyway"
    Bank: Debit $269
    Alec M: "We looked but couldn't find anything"
    P504: We cleaned the sensors for you. Done.

    4. 8 months later, the light has come on again...but this time with more determination.

    Regards,
    Patrick

    605SVE

  18. #18
    1000+ Posts n b j's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,239

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PJ810
    3. Forgot to add, don't go to Alec Mildren Artarmon.

    Me: "My ABS light is on"
    Alec M: "Oh, that's bad, that means the airbags don't work"
    Me: "My car doesn't have airbags"
    Alec M: "Oh...well, they will have to have a look at it anyway"
    Bank: Debit $269
    Alec M: "We looked but couldn't find anything"
    P504: We cleaned the sensors for you. Done.

    4. 8 months later, the light has come on again...but this time with more determination.

    Regards,
    Patrick

    605SVE
    Mate I know what you mean.

    Mildrens are absolutely hopless. HOPELESS.

    I once had a crack in my center muffler, my car was due for service so I asked them to fix it at the same time (never trust mildrens to do something mechanical..like welding up a cracked muffler)

    I go to pick my car up at the end of the day and run through the list of everything that got done. Then I notice the center muffler hadn't been fixed...that said they needed a part and that I would have to either leave the car there or bring it back in 3 days. SO...I bring it back in 3 days for the "part" I leave my car there all day whilst at work, I get a missed call from them on my moobile, but no message left... I turn up at 5pm to pick up my car, only to find it's not ready. I asked why not and how it can take so long to fix a f*cking muffler..their reply is "oh we ordered the wrong part" I am like WTF!?? It's a crack in the damn center muffler!!! He then says "We had our technitians look at the car and they decided it was the rear muffler that needed replacing, we ordered the rear muffler in, and when it came to fit it, we notice it is actually the center muffler tha has an actual crack in it which is causing the noise"

    By this stage I am laughing, I told them the problem from Day 1 was a cracked center muffler, not rear, no f*cking technition needed!!!

    I stormed out, took my car to Midas the next morning before work, 1 hour later the car was all fixed and running like a dream.

    Mildrens are just a joke.
    "Do my eyes deceive me, or is Senna's Lotus sounding rough ?" - Murray Walker
    206XR 1.6ltr - SOLD
    BMW E36 325i Coupe
    73 Porsche 911RS

  19. #19
    1000+ Posts Uga Boga's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    1,057

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rustymunga
    You know purr-geot, me and you, we are alike in some ways... I don't contribute much to this forum either, mabye I should start abusing people...

    Ed ge your a big fat looser head

    ...


    Wow that felt good...



    You might live to regret that ed ge comment, he does have the tendency to come back at ya with a double barrel shot gun
    407 3.0L Exclusive (2007)

    Expert 2.0L (2009)

    Laguna 2.0L dCi (2007)

  20. #20
    Real cars have hydraulics DoubleChevron's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    Ballarat,Vic,Aust.
    Posts
    16,260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uga Boga


    You might live to regret that ed ge comment, he does have the tendency to come back at ya with a double barrel shot gun
    Don't worry, he deliberatly writes in a way to impress .... It does impress so much that I'm sure 99.99995% of us can't be bothered trying to translate it Fire away ed

    seeya,
    Shane L.
    PS: I have an idea ... To make your text even more unreadable to mere mortals, use some "Text Speak" too.... It'll be real gibberish then
    'Cit' homepage:
    Citroen Workshop
    Proper cars--
    '85 Series II CX2500 GTi Turbo I
    '63 ID19 http://www.aussiefrogs.com/forum/citro%EBn-forum/90325-best-project-car-you-have-ever-seen.html
    '72 DS21 ie 5spd pallas (last looked at ... about 15years ago)
    '78 GS1220 pallas
    '92 Range Rover Classic ... 5spd manual.

    Yay ... No Slugomatics


    Modern Junk:
    '07 Poogoe 407 HDi 6spd manual

  21. #21
    1000+ Posts Haakon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    canberra...
    Posts
    8,651

    Default

    You guys crack me up Work would be so much more dull without the antics of Aussiefroggers to amuse myself with...

    Rusty - apologies if i ever offended you. You and your VERY thick skin are just what we need to keep things interesting around here . Ignore the idiots, try not to be one yourself, and all will be well in the world of online french car nutters
    I tried to drown my sorrows in alcohol, but the bastards learnt how to swim

  22. #22
    1000+ Posts rustymunga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    A galaxy far far away....
    Posts
    1,078

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PJ810
    3. Forgot to add, don't go to Alec Mildren Artarmon.

    Me: "My ABS light is on"
    Alec M: "Oh, that's bad, that means the airbags don't work"
    Me: "My car doesn't have airbags"
    Alec M: "Oh...well, they will have to have a look at it anyway"
    Bank: Debit $269
    Alec M: "We looked but couldn't find anything"
    P504: We cleaned the sensors for you. Done.

    4. 8 months later, the light has come on again...but this time with more determination.

    Regards,
    Patrick

    605SVE
    HOLY CRAP! That's where I was going to have mine serviced! Lucky...

  23. #23
    1000+ Posts rustymunga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    A galaxy far far away....
    Posts
    1,078

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleChevron
    Don't worry, he deliberatly writes in a way to impress .... It does impress so much that I'm sure 99.99995% of us can't be bothered trying to translate it Fire away ed

    seeya,
    Shane L.
    PS: I have an idea ... To make your text even more unreadable to mere mortals, use some "Text Speak" too.... It'll be real gibberish then
    HA! Could this be any more true.

  24. #24
    1000+ Posts edgedweller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    CLARE SA
    Posts
    2,324

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rustymunga
    HA! Could this be any more true.
    Keep reading rusty, you must be the .00005%, unlike some one eyed old dogs, you'll eventually learn something other than xenophobia.

    ed ge

    and at least you, and perhaps some others now know how to spell fallacious and know what it means.

    Put ed ge on your ignore list!

  25. #25
    1000+ Posts
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Location Location
    Posts
    1,571

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by n b j

    ... no f*cking technition needed!!!
    What's a technician anyway? Whatever happened to mechanics?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •