Excellent Service... Melbourne
  • Register
  • Help

Default Excellent Service... Melbourne

We all too often see complaints online, either about the lack of service or poor job done. Well this post is completely opposite to the norm.

I have just picked up my 206 GTi-180 from Graeme Cuthberts crash repairs in Box Hill. (no I didn't have an accident, some bastard cleaner damaged the panel in the hatch and dented the plastic bumper)

Graeme Cuthbert provided my with a 2002 Toyota Corolla Ascent (which is my only complaint, why didn't I get the 306 they have!) and kept my car from Tuesday morning till this morning.

The work done was superb! There is zero evidence of the dents, the bumper looks as good as new and the car was cleaned inside and out. Colour matching is perfect and the gentleman I dealt with was VERY FRIENDLY! (Thanks Ian (if you read this))

They were the friendliest most helpful and dare I say it reasonable company that I wene to for quotes and their service backed this up.

So I have no hesitation in recommending them.

Advertisement

Cheers
    Clint
    Clint

Obsidian Black 206 RC (2004)
    Ferodo DS2500 Racing Pads
    Green Cotton Dynatwist Induction Kit
    OZ Superturismo WRC 16" wheels

Icon10

Quote Originally Posted by ashvsaod
    We all too often see complaints online, either about the lack of service or poor job done. Well this post is completely opposite to the norm.

I have just picked up my 206 GTi-180 from Graeme Cuthberts crash repairs in Box Hill. (no I didn't have an accident, some bastard cleaner damaged the panel in the hatch and dented the plastic bumper)

Graeme Cuthbert provided my with a 2002 Toyota Corolla Ascent (which is my only complaint, why didn't I get the 306 they have!) and kept my car from Tuesday morning till this morning.

The work done was superb! There is zero evidence of the dents, the bumper looks as good as new and the car was cleaned inside and out. Colour matching is perfect and the gentleman I dealt with was VERY FRIENDLY! (Thanks Ian (if you read this))

They were the friendliest most helpful and dare I say it reasonable company that I wene to for quotes and their service backed this up.

So I have no hesitation in recommending them.

Cheers
    Clint

Glad you had the same experience i did too, nice to be able to enjoy the car's finish again.
    cheers
    Dave
    78 Fiat X1/9, Peugeot 406 ST, Peugeot 407 V6 SW

Previous:

05 Megane Turbo
    2x 89 405 Mi16
    67 404

Peugeot, Francais pour "Putain qu'c'est vite"[/FONT]

Nice post! It's good to hear when things go right.
    Take the long way home....

- 306 gti6

Fellow Frogger!

Default Well done

Great to see someone saying thanks for a good job done and glad you are happy with it.

Graelin

Thread Information