Attention Formula 'r' Users
  • Register
  • Help

Default Attention Formula 'r' Users

For the froggers, in Brisbane who feed their pride and joy Castrol Formula R a chance has come up for some $$$ and free oil.

Advertisement

What's required from You????
    Regular, or new user of Formula R, live in Brisbane or close by, and be free for an hour from 6PM Tuesday, July 26th. 2005.

What's in it for you???...
    always asked...Well Castrol are paying $70 for your hour, and supplying you with a bottle of Formula R.

For what???
    You are just participating in a group research on Oils.

The ONLY rules
    You must NOT be employed in the Motor industry, or associated fields. There must be no-one in your immeadiate family working in Market Research.(or I'd be going too)
    You also must be between 18 & 45. for some...

The Venue is in Milton.

Please phone Q & A Research on 31198003. Tell them it's for Oil research and Bob's your uncle.
    They will explain it all then.

(this ad is authorised by the admin of aussiefrogs...BIG thanks to Greenblood and GibGib. )
    Last edited by HONG KONG PUGGY; 21st July 2005 at 11:08 PM.
    2016 Renault Sport Clio Cup EDC 200

Previous

2001 Rx-4 Privilege
    R17TL, 1973
    R20TS x 3
    R18 GTS wagon x 2
    R10

"When you hit the tree between the headlights thats understeer. Oversteer is when you hit the tree between the Tail Lights" - Wayne Bell

Default Edit

Sorry folks asked my husband (HongKong Puggy) to post this as I'm the one who works in market research. Just a few edits to his post,

1. We are asking 8 only people who use castrol formula r along to a group discussion for around 1 1/2 to 2 hrs. So if your interested get in fast!

2. You will receive for your time and input, $70 cash plus a bottle of oil. Now I don'tknow what type of oil this will be, as the research is not necessarily being done by Castrol.
    3. Most important of all he got the phone number wrong, please use 3119 8003 as this is the direct number to the recruiting room
    So if any of this sounds of interest to you, give us a call 3119 8003 10am-7pm weekdays askto speak to Ruth or someone to do with the motor oil research.

thanks

Spot(No. 1 off sider, always getting HKP out of trouble)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Attention Formula 'r' Users-spot.jpg  
    Last edited by HONG KONG PUGGY; 21st July 2005 at 11:11 PM.

Previous

2001 Rx-4 Privilege
    R17TL, 1973
    R20TS x 3
    R18 GTS wagon x 2
    R10

"When you hit the tree between the headlights thats understeer. Oversteer is when you hit the tree between the Tail Lights" - Wayne Bell

Default Message from Spot.

Spot tells me to say a big thanks to the guys who phoned about tomorrow nights oil survey. The group filled , except for 1 I think. (but everytime I think I get it arse-about)
    Anyway, thanks from me too guys. Hope all who attend have an enjoyable evening.

Previous

2001 Rx-4 Privilege
    R17TL, 1973
    R20TS x 3
    R18 GTS wagon x 2
    R10

Thread Information