Tasmanian Easter French Car Festival 2005
  • Register
  • Help

Default Tasmanian Easter French Car Festival 2005

Hi guys, due to Cit-in I was unable to make this event to my detriment no doubt! Was just wondering whether anyone has got any pics for us to see??? Would have been perfect no doubt! My favourite cars in my favourite holiday destination! Damn..........theres always next year I suppose! Look forward to the pics if possible & thanks in advance!

Advertisement
    1972 DS Pallas
    2015 Clio
    2012 DS4
    Simca Arondes (travaux en cours)
    Lotus Elise Club Racer '12

In WA? Join THE club ! www.frenchandfantastic.com.au

Hello,

Yep it was a perfect weekend, all who attended had a wonderful time. So much so we have been asked to put the function on again in 2007, although it wont be at Easter so stay tunned for a Long weekend in Tassie in 2007!!

I will get some photos up from the weekend over the next couple of days. We had a good spread of Cit's Pugs and Reno's for the weekend which was wonderful to see, really nice for all 3 marques to get together at such an event.

So everyone on AF get ready for 2007 it's going to be huge, we are looking at starting planning in the next coupe of months so stay tunned!!

Cheers

Ben
    1989 Peugeot 405 Mi16
    1990 Peugeot 505 GTD Turbo Wagon
    2000 Peugeot 306 XSI
    1973 Peugeot 504 GL

Icon14

I would just like to say that I had a great time looking at the variety of cars on Saturday! It was a great location, with great weather, great people, & some great cars!
    I would like to hear how the rest of the weekend went from some of the others.
    I did take some photos so I might be able to get them posted here soon. -Will
    1990 205Gti
    1976 504 rally car (currently out of action)

mlb

Quote Originally Posted by WAUTY205
    I would just like to say that I had a great time looking at the variety of cars on Saturday! It was a great location, with great weather, great people, & some great cars!
    I would like to hear how the rest of the weekend went from some of the others.
    I did take some photos so I might be able to get them posted here soon. -Will
    Sunday was a good day Will. Congrats and thanks to Ben and Noel for coming up with an enjoyable and challenging drive . All I've got to do is restitch my steering wheel cover - I seemed to have worn some of it away

Matt
    Fight for your opinions, but do not believe that they contain the whole truth, or the only truth.

It was a big weekend,

Noel and I put in a lot of work for the planning and made it a success *well we hope it was*.

All the dinners were great, and the Ulverstone Surf Club was a great headquaters for the weekend.

As I say watch out for 2007!!! I want to see a bunch of AF'ers there!!

Cheers

Ben
    1989 Peugeot 405 Mi16
    2000 Peugeot 306 XSI
    1973 Peugeot 504 GL

Matt, I saw your car there, but no-one could point you out & I didnít see you leave either.
    We will meet another dayÖ
    -Will
    1990 205Gti

Quote Originally Posted by Pug_405_Mi16
    As I say watch out for 2007!!!
    2007 ay! Mmmm... the rally car should be going again buy then. hehe
    1990 205Gti

Are there pictures?

Where was it held? No doubt somewhere that pics would have a nice background...

mlb

Quote Originally Posted by WAUTY205
    Matt, I saw your car there, but no-one could point you out & I didnít see you leave either.
    We will meet another dayÖ
    -Will
    No worries. You must have been there when I took the kids away to play on the swings for a while. I snuck away about one, had a few other things on that day - busy weekend .
    Matt
    Fight for your opinions, but do not believe that they contain the whole truth, or the only truth.

Ray,

It was held in Ulverstone, I've got some pics on the PC at home I will chuck some on a page later tonight!

Ben
    1989 Peugeot 405 Mi16
    2000 Peugeot 306 XSI
    1973 Peugeot 504 GL

Fellow Frogger!

Default tassie

well all i can say is our mates on the island down south better in some respects than most all french car days i ever been too.
    people actually were socailble to people who drove other marques of cars and actually respected the effort u went to on your car weather it be a road going everyday car like mine or an awesome modified /resored car like the yellow 504 cab there .
    As i only got back today and i really loved tasie great windy roads gee the 12 loved em and great helpful people down there pity boutthe lack of quality premuim down there.
    However the show the run and awesome weekend great dinner and be back in for certain in 2007 maybe with a 12 g this time maybe .
    But well done ben noel and all the crew down there a great show well done and be proud of what u did .
    classic no plastic just lots metal but lots of fun

Hey guys, did anyone manage to get some pics from the event @ all. Would be great to check them out!
    1972 DS Pallas
    2015 Clio
    2012 DS4
    Simca Arondes (travaux en cours)
    Lotus Elise Club Racer '12

In WA? Join THE club ! www.frenchandfantastic.com.au

Thread Information