Northshore Rally Sport
  • Register
  • Help
    Tadpole

Default Northshore Rally Sport

Hi

does anyone here have a phone number for Northshore Rally Sport??? i've just white and yellow pages online and they come up with nothing and there website www.escargo.com.au is not working for me, so if some1 could please tell me the number that would be great, thanks in advance

Advertisement

Matt

They closed a fair while ago. I drive past there on occasion and theres nothing in there.

I guess this is what they call karma

Tadpole

@[email protected]%$!#^%$!!!!

thanks for the quick reply

ok change of question now, does any1 know where i can get a K&N air filter for a 99 306 XSi?? i've tried supercheap and repco and they both dont stock K&N for pugs, just tried auto 1 in newcastle and they gave me model number 33-2781, but he said the catalogue he had only spec'd them for 94-97 model cars, so now the questions

1. will that model number filter fit and work efficiently in my car
    2. if not what is the correct model number and where can i get 1??

thanks in advance

Matt

thats surprising, im sure any large franchise like supercheap or autobarn can order them in.

Tadpole

well repco dont stock K&N at all, supercheap stock them but not for pugs "the closest we have is a proton" and when asked if they could order 1 in, the guy didnt sound very interested at all in all this extra work i would b creating for him and keeping him from sitting around with his thumb up his ass

the guy at Auto1 was very helpful, said he would have to order 1 in but wasnt 100% sure whether it would b compatible(due to wat catalogue said) but he did ring them and ask how long and how much while i was still on the phone, i would have ordered 1 but didnt want to spend $100 on a filter i wasnt sure was going to fit so i thought i would seek more advice before i did

tried ebay.co.uk?
    - Lincoln

Contribute to the World Community Grid.

Originally posted by Coma White
    .....Northshore Rally Sport??? .....there (sic) website www.escargo.com.au.....
    Does anyone know if this business stems from John Bryson's old shop in Chatswood? And how did they get Peter Hitchin's business name in their web address?

Thread Information