Aussie frogs sticker?
  • Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Icon5 Aussie frogs sticker?

Can anyone tell me how to get my hands on one (or two...or three...um maybe four or five) of these?
    Thanking in anticipation...
    Di

Advertisement
    Aus
    ".....the good health of a pond is held in a delicate balance. A pond's condition
    deteriorates when the bottom environment cannot support animal life.
    The bottom is the area that runs out of oxygen first, it is where the most oxygen is used........"

'84 fuego GTX
    '87 fuego GTX
    '85 fuego GTX
    ....beginning to look a bit frightning isn't it.

thats a good question mate, i have sent 3 emails to the adress at the top of the forum page but never get an answer.i got a small one that goes on the inside of the window given to me by casnell as ive been trying to get one for a year now.

they have them at frech connection in tullamarine but who wants to drive out there just for a sticker???
    ive also pm ed for cd parts manual but seem to get no answer either!!!why is this peter t??????-BAZZ

edit-ooppss i mean pugranbo,sorry bout that peter t-BAZZ
    Last edited by bazgti; 28th December 2004 at 05:02 PM.

mah.. blame em all

still. they sent me one out when i regestered actually.. which was very nice..

still now all my mates want em.. better get of my big hairy bottom and go for a drive...

nearly sounds like a good excuse to get 40 or so pugs together for a sunday sprint dont it

Works: 1999 Volvo S40 T4, (has Choo Choo's)
    Playing: R12, SuperPos, thinks It's a race car.
    Previous: SuperGrumpy fuel spitting 504ti(ish), SuperComfortable 505 STI, SuperDoper carried my groceries Mi16
    Wanted Ye old K4J / K4M Click!

"More and more of less and less" - Marina Abramović

i think i've got a spare outside one somewhere, PM me if you're intrested and i might be able to mail you it

Icon12

Di, Baz,

We always have plenty of stickers available,
    PM or email with your snail mail address and I'll post to you.

Cheers
    Chris
    74 D(very Special) >>Rejuvenation Thread<<
    08 C5 X7 HDi very Noir

"Déesse" Roland Barthes, 'Mythologies', 1957

The Déesse has all the characteristics of one of those objects fallen from another universe that fed the mania for novelty in the eighteenth century and a similar mania expressed by modern science fiction: the Déesse is first and foremost the new Nautilus.

(Umberto Eco [Ed], The History of Beauty, Rizzoli, NY, 2004)

I also want one. Now that I own a pug.

I have PMed you my snail mail address. Otherwise, if someone is coming to the annual meet at Lane Cove. Bring some with you for "new" members.

pips

Budding Architect ???? pugrambo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bazgti
    thats a good question mate, i have sent 3 emails to the adress at the top of the forum page but never get an answer.i got a small one that goes on the inside of the window given to me by casnell as ive been trying to get one for a year now.

they have them at frech connection in tullamarine but who wants to drive out there just for a sticker???
    ive also pm ed for cd parts manual but seem to get no answer either!!!why is this peter t??????-BAZZ

edit-ooppss i mean pugranbo,sorry bout that peter t-BAZZ

now now
    3 x '78 604 SL

1 x '98 306 GTi6

1 x secret project

1 x '98 406 STDT troop carrier and i don't care if it stinks, i don't sniff it's arse Death by wank tank

1 x '99 406SV 5spd wagon, time to burn more fuel

1 x 1994 605 SV3.0

WTD long range fuel tank for 605

Quote Originally Posted by pugrambo
    now now
    yeah fair enough,you answered me in record time so i cant complain,i think maybe i may have sent the last request to the wrong person??????. ta-BAZZ

Default aussie frogs sticker

Sorry all loyal and true;

what happened to the new sticker for the new millenium debate?

The current sticker must seem a bit cups of tea and quaint for this newer breed of metrosexual, cityslicker, stock floor traders, doctor's wives, up and coming property developers, film festival entrepenuers, dot capitalists and other posuers seen driving Peugeot these days!

And in my opinion, ignoble as it may be, I think it terribley twee.

I,too, would like to shout from the furthest hilltop and lowest mire about the virtues of Aussie Frogs, instead I just tell people.

And I need something to replace my conjoined "My other car is a Peugeot" sticker, well whats that then?

Surely they will just make jokes about me failling to turn into a prince and want their money back.

We need something that smacks of our relentless charge into an unmapped future, of near supersonic cornering speeds, of impending interplanetary jaunts, maximum thrust, massive g loads, yet weightlessness and timelessness and free parcel shelf upgrades for our consistent postings and better speakers (meo), clock illuminati that last forever and an endless supply of "O" rings in every disposable latex glovebox.

Stand up and sing

I would like one of the new stickers, please. If I had any talent at all I would volunteer to help but I'm sure you'll all agree I should just wait until it's sent, will include selfobsessed/stamped envelope upon request.

Cheers ed ge
    Last edited by edgedweller; 29th December 2004 at 10:29 AM.

Just a thought, but instead of sending solo aussiefrogs stickers all around the Country, we used to have certain outlets for them. I know French Connection was one as has been mentioned as was Rock around the block in Sydney but wouldn't it make more sense and be easier for all concerned if this was re-established using the same r if necessary, other outlets?
    Even sending a batch to a certain member to distribute at get togethers should also work as well as having the incentive for members to turn up as well.
    As regards the CD, I'd imagine that would have been via 'Double Chevron' who is the first to admit his name was spelt wrong on his birth certificate; it's
    S H A N E.......but due to someone having a crook handwriting it should have been S L A C K
    Drop him a line/PM as he should be just hanging around home at present and not getting distracted by work.

Alan S
    If it ain't broke, use a 12" shifter.....that usually does the trick!!

Icon14

Thanks for such a prompt response!!!
    For members in Melb. who don't want to drive out to Airport west, I can co-ordinate a drop at the next renault club meeting, and I'm happy to get them for others and arrange convienient hand overs...I live in the Caulfield area and work in the nunnawadding area so that covers a few places in between mind you, I might not be able to wait that long! hehe..might have to send the snail mail addy!
    regards
    Aus
    Aus
    ".....the good health of a pond is held in a delicate balance. A pond's condition
    The bottom is the area that runs out of oxygen first, it is where the most oxygen is used........"

'84 fuego GTX
    '87 fuego GTX
    '85 fuego GTX

Hey,

I dont own or drive a French car........But hopefully I will in the future and I would like some Aussiefrogs stickers!

Do many people see them actually on cars? I personally have seen one but that was a BX parked at "Continental Cars" so im not sure if it really counts???

Cyas Stalled
    2005 Renault Clio 182 Cup

2011 Renault Megane 250 Cup Trophee - Sold

1997 Peugeot 406 2.0 Manual - On Loan

2004 Citroen C3 1.4 80th Anniversary (RIP)

1000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by edgedweller
    Sorry all loyal and true;

what happened to the new sticker for the new millenium debate?

The current sticker must seem a bit cups of tea and quaint for this newer breed of metrosexual, cityslicker, stock floor traders, doctor's wives, up and coming property developers, film festival entrepenuers, dot capitalists and other posuers seen driving Peugeot these days!

And in my opinion, ignoble as it may be, I think it terribley twee.

I,too, would like to shout from the furthest hilltop and lowest mire about the virtues of Aussie Frogs, instead I just tell people.

And I need something to replace my conjoined "My other car is a Peugeot" sticker, well whats that then?

Surely they will just make jokes about me failling to turn into a prince and want their money back.

We need something that smacks of our relentless charge into an unmapped future, of near supersonic cornering speeds, of impending interplanetary jaunts, maximum thrust, massive g loads, yet weightlessness and timelessness and free parcel shelf upgrades for our consistent postings and better speakers (meo), clock illuminati that last forever and an endless supply of "O" rings in every disposable latex glovebox.

Stand up and sing

I would like one of the new stickers, please. If I had any talent at all I would volunteer to help but I'm sure you'll all agree I should just wait until it's sent, will include selfobsessed/stamped envelope upon request.

Cheers ed ge
    Hi dw - like it; you certaily could make a living writing for entrepenurs as you aren't aposuer, unless i'm terribley wrong and my judgement is failling me -eller.

Cheers, jo (cavaet emtor) bo

Well said that man!

Cheery ed ge

If you want a more modern look.

Here's something I whipped up while on my *lunch break

*I work from home, lunch break is whatever I want.

pips
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Aussie frogs sticker?-aussie-frogs.jpg  

1000+ Posts

i'd love to have one.

Icon12

To those who supplied a snail mail address your stickers are in the post

Cheers
    Chris
    08 C5 X7 HDi very Noir

The Déesse has all the characteristics of one of those objects fallen from another universe that fed the mania for novelty in the eighteenth century and a similar mania expressed by modern science fiction: the Déesse is first and foremost the new Nautilus.

G'day all,

I have 2 outstanding sticker postings I will get away tomorrow.
    Baz, I sent your stickers to your home address at the beginning of the month.
    I also have a return to sender from a "C.B." of Ballina, I do not know your username to verify your address details. Please contact me.

...mind you, I did entertain the idea a few months back....regarding the mentone autobarn being made available as a 7 day OUTLET for aussiefrog stickers....I waited for a delivery but nothing came of it, I think I ve shown my enthusiaism on more than one occasion.....the offer still stands (no obligation ofcourse)....The stickers would get a safe spot on the front counter.....This shop could easily cover south-east melbourne....Up 2 u guys.....

cheers

dino

Icon12

Quote Originally Posted by dino
    ...mind you, I did entertain the idea a few months back....regarding the mentone autobarn being made available as a 7 day OUTLET for aussiefrog stickers....I waited for a delivery but nothing came of it, I think I ve shown my enthusiaism on more than one occasion.....the offer still stands (no obligation ofcourse)....The stickers would get a safe spot on the front counter.....This shop could easily cover south-east melbourne....Up 2 u guys.....
    cheers
    dino
    Hey sorry about that dino, I do remember your offer, you were going to make a small AF sticker dispenser for the counter. Send me your address and I'll get a bunch of stickers off to you straight away. I'm having a few days off work so do it while it's fresh in my mind - once you have them we can add Mentone Autobarn as a pick-up location

Baz, looks like you'll have two lots by mail, I have also sent you some in todays mail.

Cheers
    Chris
    08 C5 X7 HDi very Noir

Icon10

Pips, BTW I really liked the look of the updated sticker you designed.
    ...but shouldn't the renault diamond be above the lion,....like a crown, and then the cit arrows would be pointing up the lions.....
    hehehehe.....sorry, couldn't resist!
    Aus
    Aus

'84 fuego GTX
    '87 fuego GTX
    '85 fuego GTX

Thank you.

But, after a simple conversation with others and opinions thrown around. My design has been deemed, "not good enough for a bumper sticker".

And after this discussion, I have to agree. Truth is, the current one is very easy to read and see, and it can be quite easily distinguished.

Whereas mine would be harder to read, not so easily distinguishable. Although it looks great, it wouldn't work in practice.

But I hope that i am kept in mind for when the time comes to update the sticker. I do this stuff for a living with my home business.

I do graphic design and also configure computers, networks, etc.

pips
    Ever wonder why Mad Scientist talk to themselves? They know others just wouldn't understand.

The software said "Windows 98 or better". So I installed Linux.

1990 405 Mi16

Originally posted by Australdi
    Pips, BTW I really liked the look of the updated sticker you designed.
    ...but shouldn't the renault diamond be above the lion,....like a crown, and then the cit arrows would be pointing up the lion's.....
    hehehehe.....sorry, couldn't resist!
    You little devil...

Of course, the satisfaction we Pugilists have is that our cars will be running after your Fuegos are gone.

HAHAH. LOL

pips
    Ever wonder why Mad Scientist talk to themselves? They know others just wouldn't understand.

The software said "Windows 98 or better". So I installed Linux.

1990 405 Mi16

Icon14 thank you for stickers!!!

Thank you to the AussieFrogs administrator who kindly posted me a set of AussieFrogs stickers for the pug.

I've just got back from holidaying down the Great Ocean Road tonight, and found the stickers in my mail. And yes, all those corners and bends just melted away!
    '04 307 XSE Touring Auto - Diablo Red
    '06 206 C Auto - Diablo Red

Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Thread Information