PUGS AT ALLIANCE FRANCAISE ,Adelaide 21/11-22/11
  • Register
  • Help
    Tadpole

Default PUGS AT ALLIANCE FRANCAISE ,Adelaide 21/11-22/11

Adelaide this weekend , French experience- wine, food and music at Carrick Hill (Adelaide)-I , for one, will be there and my beloved 205 Gti will be regretably up for sale .It will at least be among Francophiles who ,unlike most Aussies, do appreciate the best hot hatch of its time (and some say the seminal hot hatch)- not the fastest , not the best made but just how they should always be done and still loved by thousands. Look out for a white 1993 205 in the carpark with my mobile # on the back window

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Francis
    Adelaide this weekend , French experience- wine, food and music at Carrick Hill (Adelaide)-I , for one, will be there and my beloved 205 Gti will be regretably up for sale .It will at least be among Francophiles who ,unlike most Aussies, do appreciate the best hot hatch of its time (and some say the seminal hot hatch)- not the fastest , not the best made but just how they should always be done and still loved by thousands. Look out for a white 1993 205 in the carpark with my mobile # on the back window
    Probably wouldnt mind heading up there - but I'll be working at Classic Adelaide this weekend.

Hope you enjoy it
    Murray : And there are flames coming from the back of Prost's car as he enters the swimming pool!
    James Hunt: Well that should put them out then!

Mallala: 1:30.79

Quote Originally Posted by gti138
    Probably wouldnt mind heading up there - but I'll be working at Classic Adelaide this weekend.

Hope you enjoy it
    Sounds like everyone will be working (or at least helping out) at the Classic Adelaide :-)

Fellow Frogger!

apart from those who thought they were working this weekend

i might stay at home and finish off a few partially complete projects.

- PC Racing Cockpit
    - 3 PC Workstation

and prepare shed for my next project. upping the ante with a multi-thousand dollar waste of time well thats what my mother will say.

Quote Originally Posted by Simon
    Sounds like everyone will be working (or at least helping out) at the Classic Adelaide :-)
    Your on any stages in particular?

I'm on Norton Summit tomorrow morning and then Chapel Hill on Sunday. Have already done Gumeracha and Willunga Hill. It's a lot of fun espescially when your on a flying finish like I am
    Murray : And there are flames coming from the back of Prost's car as he enters the swimming pool!
    James Hunt: Well that should put them out then!

Mallala: 1:30.79

Thread Information