running on air
  • Register
  • Help

Thread: running on air

1000+ Posts

Default running on air

Hi, any knowlegeable people out there with an opinion on this contraption?
    www.runningonair.co.uk
    JoBo

Advertisement

Fellow Frogger!

nah sorry, i thought i might be able to help, but i can't. i'm not really knowledgable, the term "full of sh!t" is a bit more accurate. i started to read up on it and i can tell you all the background info and definitions are very well done, but i'm just too damn lazy to read the whole thing. especially as i am supposed to be doing a uni assignment as i type.

Quote Originally Posted by 3006882
    nah sorry, i thought i might be able to help, but i can't. i'm not really knowledgable, the term "full of sh!t" is a bit more accurate. i started to read up on it and i can tell you all the background info and definitions are very well done, but i'm just too damn lazy to read the whole thing. especially as i am supposed to be doing a uni assignment as i type.
    Isn't it amazing the things that can be done when you are supposed to be doing an assignment.

I had a bit of a read. I love the picture. It reminds me of a valve out of an old radio.

I like the idea, but i still reckon that keeping a car in good tune will do most/more that what any sort of device can.

Performance stickers are of course excluded, they do work.

shobbz
    Previous
    2005 407 ST Exec
    1975 504 GL

Thread Information