405 Mi16 wiring diagram
  • Register
  • Help
    Tadpole

Default 405 Mi16 wiring diagram

I am new to Peugeot's and need some help. I have an aircon problem and a fan problem.
    First of all the guy I bought the car off had a fan problem and the local mech (obviously not Peugeot savvy) just connected the fans up so that they run all the time. Not a great idea i am told.
    Second, the aircon is not working properly and the Auto elec i am using has asked me to source a detailed wiring diagram to save him time and me money. He is looking for a plan that actually shows current flow etc. not just a diagram that shows where everything is.

Can anyone help me?

Advertisement

Jimsea.

Icon12

Quote Originally Posted by jimsea
    I am new to Peugeot's and need some help. I have an aircon problem and a fan problem.
    First of all the guy I bought the car off had a fan problem and the local mech (obviously not Peugeot savvy) just connected the fans up so that they run all the time. Not a great idea i am told.
    Second, the aircon is not working properly and the Auto elec i am using has asked me to source a detailed wiring diagram to save him time and me money. He is looking for a plan that actually shows current flow etc. not just a diagram that shows where everything is.

Can anyone help me?

Jimsea.
    Jimsea, have a look here, pretty comprehesive

>>>Peugeot Wiring Diagrams<<<

Cheers
    Chris
    74 D(very Special) >>Rejuvenation Thread<<
    08 C5 X7 HDi very Noir

"Déesse" Roland Barthes, 'Mythologies', 1957

The Déesse has all the characteristics of one of those objects fallen from another universe that fed the mania for novelty in the eighteenth century and a similar mania expressed by modern science fiction: the Déesse is first and foremost the new Nautilus.

(Umberto Eco [Ed], The History of Beauty, Rizzoli, NY, 2004)

Tadpole

Thanks Chris. I was just looking at that site and was wondering if the wiring for these models is all the same across the seas.

Thread Information