I Spy...Victoria - Page 2
  • Register
  • Help
Page 2 of 60 First 1234561252 ... Last
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: I Spy...Victoria

Eating through my P6000s around Bell St Maccas!!

A white 205GTi, Westgarth St 0740 this morning westbound....I waved at you!

Advertisement
    The AWARD WINNING 1998 Blaze Yellow 306 GTi6

......and a Series 3 205GTi on the side.

"I enjoy telling people what to do, because I am an arrogant rock star. That's what I do. That's my job." Gene Simmons, ROCK SCHOOL.

spotted a nice red Mi-16 parked at chadstone shopping center, registered as 'mi16'

has to be someone on here...

I saw for the first time in the flesh a new Pug 407 driving in Watsonia today. It's definitely distinctive and hard to miss amongst traffic.

Richard
    Now: 405 SRI D70 '93
    - 2.0L manual + sunroof
    Earlier: 505 GTi Executive '85
    - twice
    25 GTX '86
    - manual conversion

Quote Originally Posted by silverexec
    I saw for the first time in the flesh a new Pug 407 driving in Watsonia today. It's definitely distinctive and hard to miss amongst traffic.

Richard
    Yes, I have seen 2 now; one parked along Union Rd in Surrey Hills and one around the back streets of Chadstone. They even seem a bit bigger than a commodore from the back.

"I enjoy telling people what to do, because I am an arrogant rock star. That's what I do. That's my job." Gene Simmons, ROCK SCHOOL.

I was the Blue RSC at Rally of Melboure with the RCCV & PIARC stickers
    Road car :03 Monaco Blue RCS
    Which will replace the Datsun 180B SSS track car

durkadurka mohammed jihad purrr-geot's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RSCLIO
    I was the Blue RSC at Rally of Melboure with the RCCV & PIARC stickers
    did you see my 306? well now that i know i'll say hi next time

A nice dark blue S16, outbound on the Eastern Freeway last night around 7pm. Was it anyone here?? I waved at you and you nodded and smiled back! But you were only doing like 90kph! Had a nice aftermarket twintip exhaust and tasty looking rims. If it was anyone here, what size were they?? Looked to be 16s.

I did notice a White 306 up there
    They are a lot more common than the clios though so I take less notice ( especially which keeping an eye on a 3 & 5 YR old at a rally)
    Road car :03 Monaco Blue RCS
    Which will replace the Datsun 180B SSS track car

On the way to lotus last night in the car park i saw a 306 NO PLATE 'RC.306'

i also saw a preety girl inside & named her peugeot

nJm

Friday 22/10/04 - White Pug 405 missing all the centre caps on its alloys, Aussie Frogs sticker parked on Bourke St between Queen and William streets. I think it might be Jeremy's old car? I know I see his BMW 528i in Carlton all the time.
    Nick
    1983 Peugeot 505 GR

"All of its cars from the 1.1 litre 205 through the ugly duckling 309 to the 2.2 litre 505 GTi had a rightness and a righteousness about them that turned every humdrum drive into a journey. Someone, I once wrote, in the bowels of Peugeot understands handling and how a chassis should feel." - Jeremy Clarkson

A silver 405 Mi16 outbound on Canterbury RD 5pm Friday arvo; maybe heading to the drive. I was sure they slowed down a little as they passed me (I was turning right into Warrigal Rd).

Last night; a blue 205GTi at knox city car park. I saw your aussiefrogs sticker...

84 505 GTi - Sold to a friend... written off 3 months later

Over the past week, I spotted a very nice burgundy Pug 605 in Eltham (first I thought it was a 405 then thought it looked a bit too wide before I realised what it was), and then the other night saw for the first time the new Megane hardtop convertible (whatever it's called) in the underground carpark at Collins Place. Looks good...

Richard
    - 2.0L manual + sunroof
    - twice
    25 GTX '86
    - manual conversion

Are you often in Collins Place car park, Richard? My wife often parks her red 98 306 XSi there (OXC 728). Given that you venture out around the Eltham / Watsonia area fairly regularly we must have passed each other on occasion. I'm usually in a blue 97 406 (OHL 457). Sometimes in a white 505 sli wagon FYR 174. Any particular silver exec I should be on the lookout for?

Cheers

Rod
    Rod's Home Page

Rod's car page

Peugeot 407 SV HDi estate 2008, Peugeot 407 SV Hdi Sedan 2006, Peugeot 406 ST (deadish), Peugeot 307 XSE, - Previously 403s, 404, 504, 505 sLI Wagons, 306 XSi, Renault 12, Citroen DSpecial

Awesome looking 306 S16 parked along the Main drag in Ivanhoe today. Dark green, lowered with nice looking twin tip exhaust. Has a "for sale" sign on the back if anyone is interested!

Pulled up alongside another moonstone 206Gti, rego RPE XXX on St Kilda Rd Wednesday morning... Looks like it had been lowered (eibach kit perhaps -- either way it looked very nice!) My car looked like a tramp that had rolled around in a muddy ditch after a trip up to the Otways on Cup day.

Also spotted a black 206 Gti 180 on St Kilda Rd last week with the plates GTI 180 -- lucky man!

Quote Originally Posted by okiba75
    Also spotted a black 206 Gti 180 on St Kilda Rd last week with the plates GTI 180 -- lucky man!
    Seen that one as well. Talk about a lucky number plate!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rod Hagen
    Are you often in Collins Place car park, Richard? My wife often parks her red 98 306 XSi there (OXC 728). Given that you venture out around the Eltham / Watsonia area fairly regularly we must have passed each other on occasion. I'm usually in a blue 97 406 (OHL 457). Sometimes in a white 505 sli wagon FYR 174. Any particular silver exec I should be on the lookout for?
    It was my first time parking at Collins Place actually, we'd gone to see a movie at Kino Dendy cinemas (quite a cool little cinema). I'll try to keep an eye out for you next time I'm in the Eltham area - I usually notice all the Pugs driving towards me so you might cop a wave if we happen to pass.

As for me, keep a lookout for a noisy silver 505 with a cracked front bumper and busted up driver side panels...
    - 2.0L manual + sunroof
    - twice
    25 GTX '86
    - manual conversion

well i was running late for my exam looking for a carpark at Caulfield racecouse & i spotted AF member, two-Oh-phillic in his 306, nice to seeya marc.
    For all you monash students, the back of the racecourse carpark is muddy as, great for doing handbrakies & burnouts, fully sick bro. I've got some maccas trays so i'll probs go down there later & test my driftin skills

Hey, spotted you Roman going down Belmore Rd yesterday. I saw you coming and I thought "hmmm, a diablo red 6" so I started waving a bit "poofta-ish" but recognised you as you went past. Anyway, I still really love that colour man, just an awesome find. Got the new stereo in there yet??

Went to seven nightclub on friday, we parked right at the end of albert rd, & got hooted by some dude dricing a green s3 205gti, as much as id like to think he was hooting at me in my nice tony bianco high heels, i think he was showing his interest in my female friends.

Good to see some pug drivers showing their appreciation for the preety ladies

what is the RCS with two exhuast pipes?? Saw one in Berwick on Saturday. Looked far meatier than the 172 RCS.

Quote Originally Posted by Stone Free
    what is the RCS with two exhuast pipes?? Saw one in Berwick on Saturday. Looked far meatier than the 172 RCS.
    did it have a renault sport sticker on the rear side window & other stickers? Remus twin tip DTM style exhaust, cause i saw that on friday at fitness first in syndal

Quote Originally Posted by purrr-geot
    did it have a renault sport sticker on the rear side window & other stickers? Remus twin tip DTM style exhaust, cause i saw that on friday at fitness first in syndal
    No, it just had two separate single exhausts on each side. Just wondering of it was one of the new 182s or a Clio Cup. But yeah, I know the one you mean. I saw it at Fitness First on Blackburn Rd (is that Syndal??) when I went there a few times. There's also that white 306 with the meaty twin tip exhaust parking there too. (not yours though Asanka!)

Tadpole

Blue BX in Ballarat Coles/Safeway carpark with a Aussie Frogs sticker , Parked next to it.

If you see a

White Turbo D, Xantia around ballarat, tis mine.
    White HDi C5 it is prolly my mums,
    Silver 307 HDi, dads
    White 306 HDi (With a large amount of dints, on the left side of the car), My sisters

Private Messsage me if you spot them, Listen for the diesel sound (Xantia and C5's breaks squeek)

Page 2 of 60 First 1234561252 ... Last

Thread Information