Pug 404 art exposition
  • Register
  • Help

Default Pug 404 art exposition

Ripped from Drive.com

Advertisement

Francophiles can get their fix of Peugeots from a bygone era at the Oh 404! art exhibition, a celebration of the Peugeot 404, as part of the Melbourne Fringe Festival from September 25 to October 10 at CityPeugeot Showroom, 670 Elizabeth Street.

Who knows, it couldn't be much less exciting than seeing a whole line of rusting Alpine White 404's.......

Quote Originally Posted by Simon
    Ripped from Drive.com

Francophiles can get their fix of Peugeots from a bygone era at the Oh 404! art exhibition, a celebration of the Peugeot 404, as part of the Melbourne Fringe Festival from September 25 to October 10 at CityPeugeot Showroom, 670 Elizabeth Street.

Who knows, it couldn't be much less exciting than seeing a whole line of rusting Alpine White 404's.......
    i went today!,only one white 404,not much to get your bygone era fix on is it?. in good nick but they could of at least cleaned and detailed the bloody thing.its paint was nice but the tyres and wheels and inside looks like it was just driven off the street,if ya gonna put a car on show you could at least detail it i reckon .it was a nice car though,1970 disc brake version ,white with orig black/white vic plates.
    there is some art on display featuring the peugeot 404 which was pretty good.some canves's with 404 badges and related oil paint work and also some hub caps painted in different styles.
    not my cup of tea but generally nice,
    what surprised me was the sign in the door as you enter congratulating the people that were there to pick up there new peugeots today with each persons name listed .there you go-BAZZ

Thread Information