Caravelle Imports
  • Register
  • Help

Icon10 Caravelle Imports

I have just had my first dealings with Caravelle Imports, and I have to say that they are excellent.
    Quick efficient service
    Great prices - Intervolks here in Adelaide quoted me more than twice as much
    Fast delivery - next day
    I would highly recommend to anyone.
    5 gold stars

Advertisement
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequatly explained by stupidity.

Fellow Frogger!

What did you import?
    From where?
    Which shipping company?
    1991 Peugeot 205 GTi
    1989 Nissan R32 GT-R

Fellow Frogger! Alastair Browne's Avatar

I've had dealings with them a couple of times some months ago and couldn't agree more. They are extremely pleasant people.

Alastair

1000+ Posts

As a local in Melbourne, I have to say that Ken and Fran Bailey are great people, French car owners and very helpful and from all accounts well priced spares for most french makes.

Caravelle Imports Box 257 Kerrimuir P.O. Box Hill North Victoria Australia 3129 trading at 14 Rowern Court, Box Hill North phone (03) 9890 9061 and Fax (03) 9899 5923. (A few doors away from Auto Paris)

In my own case I have been sourcing new Fuego spares from Ken, - nothing seems too much trouble and as a former Fuego owner he knows the cars inside out. If he hasn't got the part he has a support network to get most things ASAP and if he can't get it at a reasonable price he will tell you so!!

I have also used European Imports also in Box Hill and they are also a good source of parts in Melbourne, so we are pretty well served here.

Ken

[QUOTE=Kenfuego]As a local in Melbourne, I have to say that Ken and Fran Bailey are great people, French car owners and very helpful and from all accounts well priced spares for most french makes.

Kenfeugo, i think you might find that you are referring to Ken and Anne Bailey rather than the Fran Bailey who is a MP for a seat in north East Melbourne!

Jensen

1000+ Posts

Hey Jensen - I plead temporary age related memory blip

Will have to apologise to Anne next time I call at Caravelle! Fancy mixing her up with that bunch!!

Not intended I can tell you!!

Ken

Budding Architect ???? pugrambo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Daniel
    I have just had my first dealings with Caravelle Imports, and I have to say that they are excellent.
    Quick efficient service
    Great prices - Intervolks here in Adelaide quoted me more than twice as much
    Fast delivery - next day
    I would highly recommend to anyone.
    5 gold stars

while we are in Ebay mode i will also add a positive comment for caravelle for fast delivery (2 days) and very helpful

i was expecting a week or maybe a bit more for the parts to show as per other parts suppliers i have dealt with in the past
    3 x '78 604 SL

1 x '98 306 GTi6

1 x secret project

1 x '98 406 STDT troop carrier and i don't care if it stinks, i don't sniff it's arse Death by wank tank

1 x '99 406SV 5spd wagon, time to burn more fuel

1 x 1994 605 SV3.0

WTD long range fuel tank for 605

1000+ Posts

I've been dealing with them for 12 years now - exclusively.

As for delivery, for under 3kg's if I phone before 10am they guarantee next day delivery. Can't argue with that, all the way to WA, too.

And with Caravelle, their word is their bond. Absolutely trustworthy. I once bought a new aftermarket copy oil cap for the R12 which had a slight manufacturing fault. Not much, I know, but Ken just sent me a new one, no questions asked, without me having to send the other back. It's this kind of service and trust that's almost non-existent nowadays.

Stuey

I couldn't agree more .... have been dealing with Ken & Anne and Anne's father Norm for 30 odd years and have never been anything but totally satisfied with their help, service and pricing.

Nothing is ever too much trouble no matter how hard to locate and all with a smile and prompt service.

JYD

nJm

I'll have to remember to go there next time. I've always gone to EAI. Now, going on the address you've mentioned for Caravelle, they must be just a little bit down the road from EAI? I'll pop by next time I need something
    Nick
    1983 Peugeot 505 GR

"All of its cars from the 1.1 litre 205 through the ugly duckling 309 to the 2.2 litre 505 GTi had a rightness and a righteousness about them that turned every humdrum drive into a journey. Someone, I once wrote, in the bowels of Peugeot understands handling and how a chassis should feel." - Jeremy Clarkson

Thread Information