Today's froggie spotting prize! - Page 4
  • Register
  • Help
Page 4 of 7 First 1234567 Last
Results 76 to 100 of 162
  1. #76
    1000+ Posts brenno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2000
    Location
    2035
    Posts
    1,937

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UFO
    Brendan, are you sure on that CX rego? I was sure last week it was CX1985.
    Can't remember to be honest! It probably was CX1985. What am I getting confused with then? *scratches head*

    Advertisement

  2. #77
    1000+ Posts Stone Free's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Eating through my P6000s around Bell St Maccas!!
    Posts
    1,411

    Default

    Not one but TWO red 205GTis pulled up next to me at the lights either side on Nepean Highway Saturday. A nice little head nod from one driver (anyone here??). The other had the rubbish rims and was in quite poor condition.
    The AWARD WINNING 1998 Blaze Yellow 306 GTi6


    ......and a Series 3 205GTi on the side.



    "I enjoy telling people what to do, because I am an arrogant rock star. That's what I do. That's my job." Gene Simmons, ROCK SCHOOL.

  3. #78
    UFO
    UFO is offline
    CitroŽn Tragic UFO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Gerringong, NSW, Australia
    Posts
    9,721

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by macquered
    Can't remember to be honest! It probably was CX1985. What am I getting confused with then? *scratches head*
    Mark confirms that it was him in CX1985 and he saw you in the beige GS wagon. You have been seen
    Craig K
    2009 C5 HDi Exclusive

  4. #79
    1000+ Posts Shobbz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    1,284

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UFO
    Mark confirms that it was him in CX1985 and he saw you in the beige GS wagon. You have been seen
    Silver 504 Near UQ, yesterday afternoon? Anyone here?

    shobbz
    Previous
    2005 407 ST Exec
    1975 504 GL

  5. #80
    Tadpole
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    27

    Default

    Red 504 wagon on Military Road, Mosman yesterday - looked pretty clean (unlike my 405....)

    Also black 307 in same block as me, and regulary used to see a 205 GTI parked just off Jones Street in Ultimo - always meant to find the owner and put and offer in.

  6. #81
    Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2000
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    6,174

    Default

    A SPEEDY Red RS Clio, and white Citroen SEA-005

  7. #82
    1000+ Posts
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Perth, Western Australia
    Posts
    6,293

    Default

    Red BX16V with AF sticker, at Euromotive, Osborne Park - Justin?

    Stuey

  8. #83
    1000+ Posts zykyra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    1,199

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stuey
    Red BX16V with AF sticker, at Euromotive, Osborne Park - Justin?

    Stuey

    Oui, oui!! Its rare I dont have a car in there!!!
    1972 DS Pallas
    2015 Clio
    2012 DS4
    Simca Arondes (travaux en cours)
    Lotus Elise Club Racer '12


    In WA? Join THE club ! www.frenchandfantastic.com.au

  9. #84
    1000+ Posts
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Perth, Western Australia
    Posts
    6,293

    Default

    I had the Mi in for a timing belt. Had a look at your air filter - hope you don't mind - to see how they look as it's similar to the Mi...

    Cheers

    Stuey

  10. #85
    Fellow Frogger!
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    409

    Default

    Anyone here drive their 405 Mi16 to work at Holden Ltd, Elizabeth SA. Not too shabby at all

  11. #86
    1000+ Posts purrr-geot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    melb
    Posts
    4,379

    Default

    OK this car really bugs me cause i see it all the time at uni & i never get to say hi, he also drives near my house.

    its a nice green n5 306 (xsi or xt, never got to see the badging)
    no plate PUR-106

    Plus theres always a nice silver 306 xsi outside Seven nightclub, i've only seen it on friday nights.

  12. #87
    1000+ Posts bowie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Sydney, Concord City, Sir.
    Posts
    3,395

    Default

    to the red 505 STi with roof racks and driving lights in Kotora parked out the front of your crip opposite Westfield...

    I be the Blue STI with drving lights thats allways usually justing hitting the noisy end of 3rd gr driving to charlestown..

    Sorry if i disturb..

    And to the white 505GR Parked in Mayfield near the Waratag Train Station.. Hello to you to..

    Works: 2003 YV Commodore (That is Cecil to you)
    Playing: R12, SuperPos, thinks It's a race car and Sunny the R12 Lego set.
    Previous: SuperGrumpy fuel spitting 504ti(ish), SuperComfortable 505 STI, SuperDoper carried my groceries Mi16, Choo Choo'd Volvo S40
    Wanted Will hoard 12/15/17 Junk.

    "More and more of less and less" - Marina Abramović

  13. #88
    1000+ Posts zykyra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    1,199

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stuey
    I had the Mi in for a timing belt. Had a look at your air filter - hope you don't mind - to see how they look as it's similar to the Mi...

    Cheers

    Stuey
    No probs @ all, hope it helped I had the strangest Froggie moment ever in Perth the other day, I was driving the 16V along Mounts Bay Rd in cavalcade with a Clio, 405, 306 Cab & a Berlingo, all 5 in a row & pure concidence, dont get that often over here!
    1972 DS Pallas
    2015 Clio
    2012 DS4
    Simca Arondes (travaux en cours)
    Lotus Elise Club Racer '12


    In WA? Join THE club ! www.frenchandfantastic.com.au

  14. #89
    Fellow Frogger! bazgti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    nth balwyn, victoria
    Posts
    1,428

    Default red 205 at justins workshop

    saw a very nice red 205 gti 1992 at justins workshop last week.it had roof racks with a part for a canoe and a archery bow in the front seat.i must say that your as fastidious about keeping your car looking good as i am.i liked your tyres but most of all was intrigued that you had headlamp protectors WHERE DO YOU GET EM,ive been trying for a year or so ,on the net ,emailed peugeot rang lots of wreckers and pug spares to no luck,i bet you bought the car with em.lovely example of a 205 -BAZZ

  15. #90
    1000+ Posts purrr-geot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    melb
    Posts
    4,379

    Default

    OMY OMY GAWD!!!

    i Saw my first AF stickered car (outside an AF event) it was a RED 405mi16 on ferntree gully rd parked on the side before huntingdale rd at about 1.30pm!

    I was so excited to see it i nearly crashed into it.

    AF reprezent!

  16. #91
    Fellow Frogger! rogue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Melbourne, Victoria
    Posts
    139

    Default

    yeah ive seen that 306 outside seven, the dude goes to my uni.. if u are ever there on a thursday night look out for my 205

  17. #92
    1000+ Posts purrr-geot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    melb
    Posts
    4,379

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rogue
    yeah ive seen that 306 outside seven, the dude goes to my uni.. if u are ever there on a thursday night look out for my 205
    Will do! Seven on a thursday rocks

  18. #93
    1000+ Posts Stone Free's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Eating through my P6000s around Bell St Maccas!!
    Posts
    1,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by purrr-geot
    OK this car really bugs me cause i see it all the time at uni & i never get to say hi, he also drives near my house.

    its a nice green n5 306 (xsi or xt, never got to see the badging)
    no plate PUR-106

    Plus theres always a nice silver 306 xsi outside Seven nightclub, i've only seen it on friday nights.
    I remember when I parked outside Seven and there about 4 306s (mine included) and a 205 out the front. A really beat up blue XSi and I think I saw that silver XSi you were talking about too. I would have to say it was a high % of Pugs considering that it is not really a big carpark.

    I saw a really old PUg on Friday night driving along Wellington Rd near Waverly Park. It was kinda boxy and had a V6 badge on ther back with a double tailpipe. Don't know the model type as it didn't have it. It was blowing all sorts of black smoke from the underside though.
    The AWARD WINNING 1998 Blaze Yellow 306 GTi6


    ......and a Series 3 205GTi on the side.



    "I enjoy telling people what to do, because I am an arrogant rock star. That's what I do. That's my job." Gene Simmons, ROCK SCHOOL.

  19. #94
    Budding Architect ???? pugrambo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2000
    Location
    Parkes - N.S.W - Australia - Earth
    Posts
    12,256

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stone Free
    I remember when I parked outside Seven and there about 4 306s (mine included) and a 205 out the front. A really beat up blue XSi and I think I saw that silver XSi you were talking about too. I would have to say it was a high % of Pugs considering that it is not really a big carpark.

    I saw a really old PUg on Friday night driving along Wellington Rd near Waverly Park. It was kinda boxy and had a V6 badge on ther back with a double tailpipe. Don't know the model type as it didn't have it. It was blowing all sorts of black smoke from the underside though.

    did it look like this

    3 x '78 604 SL

    1 x '98 306 GTi6

    1 x secret project

    1 x '98 406 STDT troop carrier and i don't care if it stinks, i don't sniff it's arse Death by wank tank

    1 x '99 406SV 5spd wagon, time to burn more fuel

    1 x 1994 605 SV3.0


    WTD long range fuel tank for 605

  20. #95
    Cal
    Cal is offline
    Moderator Cal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    1,624

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenBlood
    This morning on the way to work, dark olive green traction heading onto the Captain Cook bridge, beeped and waved much to the embarrassment of my young bloods.

    Cheers
    Chris
    I saw that coming onto the freeway the other morning. Wow is it a good one.

    Cal.
    1995 Mazda MX5 - 2F Race Car
    1990 Mercedes 300TE
    1990 Mercedes 230E
    1977 Jaguar XJS V12
    1971 Morris Mini 1100K
    1967 Porsche 911S
    1957 Porsche 356A Speedster Replica

  21. #96
    Fellow Frogger! rogue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Melbourne, Victoria
    Posts
    139

    Default

    if it was a red 205 that u saw it may have been mine, i sold it like 5 months ago, but if it was a sorrento green one then thats my new girl..

    yes seven does rock on a thursday, and its school holdiay time so its going to be chockers this thurs, if guest list is required look me up!


    oh yeah and does anyone here own the red 205 CTI that is always parked on albert rd, heading towards the beach? i see it there every monday

  22. #97
    Fellow Frogger! Reno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    1,260

    Default

    Silver/blue Xsara VTR Mach II at QUT gardens Point, with an aussiefrogs sticker... the number plates ended in GAW. on sunday the 11th Sept(i think)

    that is obviously someone here... but who


    i think this section should be divided up into regional areas.. would be much easier to follow.

  23. #98
    1000+ Posts Stone Free's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Eating through my P6000s around Bell St Maccas!!
    Posts
    1,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pugrambo
    did it look like this
    Kind of yes. I have since found out that it was a 504. Bronze colour, V6 with a double exhaust. Not very well looked after from memory but it sure did accelerate pretty quick.
    The AWARD WINNING 1998 Blaze Yellow 306 GTi6


    ......and a Series 3 205GTi on the side.



    "I enjoy telling people what to do, because I am an arrogant rock star. That's what I do. That's my job." Gene Simmons, ROCK SCHOOL.

  24. #99
    1000+ Posts Stone Free's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Eating through my P6000s around Bell St Maccas!!
    Posts
    1,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rogue
    if it was a red 205 that u saw it may have been mine, i sold it like 5 months ago, but if it was a sorrento green one then thats my new girl..

    yes seven does rock on a thursday, and its school holdiay time so its going to be chockers this thurs, if guest list is required look me up!


    oh yeah and does anyone here own the red 205 CTI that is always parked on albert rd, heading towards the beach? i see it there every monday

    Probably not going to Seven in the near future. The crowd was a bit too 'cool for school' last time I was there. plus, Fryzie from BB4 was there with about 60 hangers on. Music was way cool though, but it would appear that the OneLove crowd is encroaching a bit.
    The AWARD WINNING 1998 Blaze Yellow 306 GTi6


    ......and a Series 3 205GTi on the side.



    "I enjoy telling people what to do, because I am an arrogant rock star. That's what I do. That's my job." Gene Simmons, ROCK SCHOOL.

  25. #100
    1000+ Posts purrr-geot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    melb
    Posts
    4,379

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rogue
    yes seven does rock on a thursday, and its school holdiay time so its going to be chockers this thurs, if guest list is required look me up!
    AHAH cool, if you want geustlist on friday (ol skool hip hop/rnb) night let me know

Page 4 of 7 First 1234567 Last

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •